UT3 DM-Virtual-Reality with 1000s of effects

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Champion

Feb 15, 2008
a map that you can cause mayhem on...
a map that a laser that moves every 2min that summons a laser platform and invulible that can be collected

a map that has a worm hole that opens every 4min
a map that bots even know of all these effects and laser platforms that there navigation gets updated on these sq-

a map that you can shoot arround any edge and burst smoke out of it 9lassts 3 sec) or even better use redeemer....

just check these screenshots out

screenshots

DownLOAD for PC
PS3 Download

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Champion

Feb 15, 2008
thx... i spent most of the time to make and get the effects just right and to run at the correct time.....
considering its all custom made

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
The screenshot compression does murder for it.

But looking through the compression lossiness -- it looks like it could be nice.

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
I really like this map, both game play and graphics. It reminds me of those VR programs from the 1990s, or even earlier than that, the early '80s movie TRON.