NewsUnrealEdFilesModsFragBULiandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th May 2012, 05:52 AM   #2321
[GU]elmur_fud
I have balls of Depleted Uranium
 
[GU]elmur_fud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 15th, 2005
Location: Waco, Texas
Posts: 2,914
__________________
In the original unity of the first things lies the secondary cause of all things, with the germ of their inevitable annihilation. ~ Edgar Allan Poe
[GU]elmur_fud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2012, 05:57 PM   #2322
Mozi
Zer0 as a number
 
Mozi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 12th, 2002
Location: In the Borderlands..
Posts: 3,544


__________________
'Friendly Fire: Just A Finger Slippin' Good Shot!'


mozidesign.com
twitter: @mozidesigner
Mozi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2012, 09:53 AM   #2323
dotnetbeast
I don't have Ebola.
 
dotnetbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 14th, 2006
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 5,876








__________________
Hands down got the best flow / Sound I'm so special / Sound boy burial
This my Wayne Perry flow
Y'all know nothing about Wayne Perry though / District of Columbia / Guns on your Tumblrs
dotnetbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2012, 06:03 PM   #2324
Capt.Toilet
Good news everyone!
 
Capt.Toilet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 16th, 2004
Location: Ottawa, KS
Posts: 5,829
That first gif is so retarded.

A. How did the driver of the black car not see him? Blind mother****er
B. If you are in the middle of the goddamn road, why are you looking the opposite way for traffic.

Both of em are stupid dumbasses.
__________________
Capt.Toilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2012, 06:12 PM   #2325
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O
 
Jacks:Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 18th, 2006
Location: somewhere; sometime?
Posts: 9,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Toilet View Post
That first gif is so retarded.

A. How did the driver of the black car not see him? Blind mother****er
disagree.

it's a highway man.
it looks like everyone was moving at a fairly nice clip. and normally when you're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic you're sure as hell not expecting to come up on some people who are completely stopped in the middle of the road.

the black car was traveling behind some silver truck.
the silver truck was directly between him and the stopped vehicles. this is why he couldn't tell what was going on in the middle of the road.

the black car obviously saw the silver truck slowing WAY down so he's not a blind mother****er. he saw this and did what most people would do when they're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic; he probably took a quick look over his left shoulder at the same time that he began merging into the left-hand lane so that he could avoid (what he thought) was just one vehicle (silver truck) slowing down.

in the moment that he was glancing over to make his lane change he surely didn't see (because who would honestly expect that?) that some dumbass was walking around the outside of his car in the middle of the highway.

practicality would say that most of this is to blame on the kid who got hit because he clearly did a poor job of being aware of his surroundings.
__________________
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam."
Jacks:Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2012, 09:29 PM   #2326
SleepyHe4d
fap fap fap
 
Join Date: Jan. 20th, 2008
Posts: 4,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks:SmirkingRevenge View Post
disagree.

it's a highway man.
it looks like everyone was moving at a fairly nice clip. and normally when you're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic you're sure as hell not expecting to come up on some people who are completely stopped in the middle of the road.

the black car was traveling behind some silver truck.
the silver truck was directly between him and the stopped vehicles. this is why he couldn't tell what was going on in the middle of the road.

the black car obviously saw the silver truck slowing WAY down so he's not a blind mother****er. he saw this and did what most people would do when they're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic; he probably took a quick look over his left shoulder at the same time that he began merging into the left-hand lane so that he could avoid (what he thought) was just one vehicle (silver truck) slowing down.

in the moment that he was glancing over to make his lane change he surely didn't see (because who would honestly expect that?) that some dumbass was walking around the outside of his car in the middle of the highway.

practicality would say that most of this is to blame on the kid who got hit because he clearly did a poor job of being aware of his surroundings.
Nah bro, I blame it on the silver SUV. The 1st guy running into the road was freaking out and panicking cause the 2nd guy he was with almost got crushed between two cars. He didn't even move out of the lane they were parked in. Luckily the 2nd guy jumped into the back of the car. Anyways the 1st guy was understandably watching that event take place and moving back carefully, while still not leaving the lane they were parked in, but that shouldn't have happened in the first place if the silver SUV was looking at the road in front of him and changed lanes a long time ago. ><

Yeah, dumb silver SUV imo.

Reposting gif for analysis sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetbeast
The silver SUV even couldn't change lanes toward the end cause he was blocked in, so that would make it no ones fault. Like I said though, he should have seen the parked cars hundreds of feet back and had plenty of time to change lanes. Another thing I notice though is the parked cars have no emergency lights flashing. Wtf? So it's both the SUVs fault and the driver of the first parked cars fault maybeh? Still though, in broad daylight, I would put 90% of the blame on the silver SUV.

Last edited by SleepyHe4d; 8th May 2012 at 09:55 PM.
SleepyHe4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2012, 09:08 PM   #2327
Bi()ha2arD
Toxic!
 
Bi()ha2arD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 29th, 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,814
I don't always park on the highway but when I do I park in the middle lane without lights on.

But seriously, why in the middle of a ****ing highway? How retarded can you be? There is an extra lane for stopping in case of an emergency...
__________________
Bi()ha2arD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 09:19 AM   #2328
shadow_dragon
is ironing his panties!
 
shadow_dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 26th, 2000
Location: "The cold neon research lab of your betrayal"
Posts: 4,512
A: Did I just watch a kid die in this thread?
B: I' morbidly watched it over a few times and can't understand why when he bounced off the bonnet he's upside down.
__________________
"There are only two words that can make me laugh uncontrollably and innapropriately in an otherwise innocent sentence: Debugger and Fallacy!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarg View Post
what the **** is wrong with you
shadow_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 10:38 AM   #2329
Zxanphorian
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Zxanphorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 1st, 2002
Location: PA USA
Posts: 4,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_dragon View Post
Did I just watch a kid die in this thread?
B: I' morbidly watched it over a few times and can't understand why when he bounced off the bonnet he's upside down.
It's probably because it is an animated gif, where some frames may have been cut out from the original video, and the rotation of the guy may have been so quick that it may seem like he instantly turned upside down.

Which begs the question: The cameraman must have been really lucky to get a shot like this, imagine the odds. What if this was a staged event? I still think that it is a fluke and the guy was just filming the traffic/countryside and happened to get the video of it, but I still wonder.
Zxanphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 01:19 PM   #2330
theabyss
No One Here Gets Out Alive
 
theabyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec. 3rd, 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_dragon View Post
A: Did I just watch a kid die in this thread?
B: I' morbidly watched it over a few times and can't understand why when he bounced off the bonnet he's upside down.
Apparently he only suffered a broken leg (source):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f39_1336217062
theabyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 03:39 PM   #2331
DeathBooger
Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
 
DeathBooger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep. 16th, 2004
Posts: 1,923
Is it me or are Russians always doing stupid **** with cars?
__________________
,,lol
DeathBooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 06:15 PM   #2332
ambershee
Nimbusfish Rawks
 
ambershee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 18th, 2006
Location: Nomad
Posts: 4,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBooger View Post
Is it me or are Russians always doing stupid ****
FTFY.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00naY View Post
Please send a platypus to Bite_Me. I think it could give some flare to his porno.
ambershee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 06:55 PM   #2333
Zxanphorian
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Zxanphorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 1st, 2002
Location: PA USA
Posts: 4,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBooger View Post
Is it me or is stupid **** always doing Russians
Better.
Zxanphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2012, 10:04 PM   #2334
Capt.Toilet
Good news everyone!
 
Capt.Toilet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 16th, 2004
Location: Ottawa, KS
Posts: 5,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by theabyss View Post
Apparently he only suffered a broken leg (source):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f39_1336217062
Are people so paranoid now that they must have dash cams. I mean without them we would have no entertainment like this, but common now.
__________________
Capt.Toilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 03:27 AM   #2335
ambershee
Nimbusfish Rawks
 
ambershee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 18th, 2006
Location: Nomad
Posts: 4,456
When half the population is so litigious it will sue you for a million dollars just for looking at them funny, the answer is yes.

Over here, dash cams are largely non-existant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00naY View Post
Please send a platypus to Bite_Me. I think it could give some flare to his porno.
ambershee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 09:01 AM   #2336
Zxanphorian
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Zxanphorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 1st, 2002
Location: PA USA
Posts: 4,480
But aren't newer cars going to be fitted with black boxes akin to airplanes soon?
Zxanphorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 10:18 AM   #2337
Kyllian
if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
 
Kyllian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 24th, 2002
Location: 45.64.294
Posts: 3,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxanphorian View Post
But aren't newer cars going to be fitted with black boxes akin to airplanes soon?
The Prius has had those for a while. Was used in investigating some of the 'sudden acceleration' accidents
Hell, Progressive has the option to plug this little device into the car which records certain details of how you drive. Plug it in, drive a few months, send it back and you could save cash
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Azura View Post
Welcome to BuF, home of the bukkake angel O_o...
Kyllian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 10:55 AM   #2338
DeathBooger
Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
 
DeathBooger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep. 16th, 2004
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyllian View Post
The Prius has had those for a while. Was used in investigating some of the 'sudden acceleration' accidents
Hell, Progressive has the option to plug this little device into the car which records certain details of how you drive. Plug it in, drive a few months, send it back and you could save cash
I wonder if Progressive ever raised someone's insurance rates because of that thing. I always wanted to get one and only plug it in when I was at the local drag racing strip.
__________________
,,lol
DeathBooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 11:08 AM   #2339
Kyllian
if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
 
Kyllian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 24th, 2002
Location: 45.64.294
Posts: 3,561
Wouldn't surprise me
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Azura View Post
Welcome to BuF, home of the bukkake angel O_o...
Kyllian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2012, 11:27 AM   #2340
Big-Al
amateur de bière
 
Big-Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 14th, 2003
Location: Under a black flag.
Posts: 8,214
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBooger View Post
I always wanted to get one and only plug it in when I was at the local drag racing strip.
hehe
__________________


I drink moosepiss
Big-Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
and i'm a pc, animations, darkpulse is wrong, dog shag puke, erectile disfunction, fatty mcfatterson, free labor, gifs, hermskii neglects his wife too, how often can you see "shadow boobs" as a tag, i want my catboy back., itt: sleepyhead is too fat to ride a bike, kantham is mad at gifs, kantham is mad at hats, kyllian is mad at boobs, kyllian needs glasses, misa campo or jessica alba, needs more boobies, neocons, omg epic betrayed us, peep peep, spam circus, turddrive kan spel gud, [gu]elmur_fud likes it up him

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer