know any good mods/tc's for download

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ElectronicPest

Apr 18, 2006
yo its been a year since ive played this

so anyone know some good mods

i already have

UTXMP
Ballistic weapons
U4E2004
Akimbo Arena
Exion
Uskaarj2
W.O.R.M
Some vehicle mutators
StakeOut
chaos ut2
jailbreak

i just need a list of good ones

Last edited:

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
I heard that there was a mod for ut or ut2004 which could convert ut into q3 , does anyone know the name of this mod , i think its for Ut2004 !:rolleyes: :)

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
This doesn't fall into the "good" part of the good mod category, but if you want to give the UTR alpha a try, I can hook you up with it. UTR is a TC that turns UT2004 into UT, only with updated graphics, and in the end, bugfixes. ATM we have our own bugfixes to deal with in the alpha, but the gameplay feeling is very close to UT's.

Oh, and Dark_Pulse is a traitor.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
CyMek said:
This doesn't fall into the "good" part of the good mod category, but if you want to give the UTR alpha a try, I can hook you up with it. UTR is a TC that turns UT2004 into UT, only with updated graphics, and in the end, bugfixes. ATM we have our own bugfixes to deal with in the alpha, but the gameplay feeling is very close to UT's.

Oh, and Dark_Pulse is a traitor.
Major thing missing is up scaling of the maps, I feel like a tiger stuck in a sardine can as far as UTR goes. >.>

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
I really enjoy these muts, you might also

The only incentive for me playing instant action is the mutators, esp. weapon muts. The ones I usually play with (mixed together with a weapon swapping mut like WORM) are:

Weapons Of Evil (buy a guy called Dr. Evil)
Unreal 4 Ever (I think there's a link to the webpage on BU's sidebar)

They both have really trippy weapons - Weapons of Evil has this rocket launcher were you alt fire to launch this instant hit tracker dart thing, and then when you fire, it the gun shoots out about 7 mini rockets that head for the dart. Works pretty well for replacing both the RL and avril. Lot of fun.

It's also nice to download the Ripjack, a beautiful remake of the ripper. It's a little too powerful, but that can be toned down with TweakTools. The bots seem addicted to it as well.

Oh, and also crazy voicepacks...;)

See http://levels4you.com, they've got the voicepacks, and (I think) some of the muts also