Defence Alliance 2 1.6 announced!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Well, what can we say. Within ten days we had about 4500 downloads which is pretty good morale boost.

DA2 1.5 is running very well on about 3 or 4 servers that usually bring some people in. Of course, we do need more players so anyone you know that could promote our mod let us know!

The good part: Defence Alliance 2 Version 1.6 is true! We know we said 1.5 would be the last one but we lied. That's because of you!

Post in our Bugs and Troubleshooting forums anything that you think we should fix.

We will soon post a variety of fixes we've already done in the code!

Thanks to all for dling DA2!

Crazy-Kenny

Mac User
Feb 5, 2006
www.to-crossfire.de.to
As you announced that 1.5 will be the last version, I couldn´t believe it and I hoped that there would be a version after 1.5!
Well I told my friends to play DA2, one of them even did so and i played with him today.
Thank you for still working on this great mod!! :)