News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004

View Poll Results: Hot or Not?
I`m loving it because I do know how to use it 65 70.65%
I like it but I don`t know how to use it 13 14.13%
I don`t like it because I don`t know how to use it 1 1.09%
I hate it even I do know how to use it 13 14.13%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd May 2006, 12:50 PM   #81
Sir_Brizz
More Than Just Mad Skill
 
Sir_Brizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 3rd, 2000
Location: >:3
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-
Tell that to all the shock humping faggots in the 1v1 community
__________________
64 65 61 74 68 62 6f 6f 67 65 72 73 20 6d 6f 74 68 65 72 20 6f 66 20 63 6f 75 72 73 65

Liandri Archives - A veritable smorgasbord of information about the Unreal series
If Titanic taught me anything, it's to never let go until you're a frozen corpse staring hopelessly into a barren horizon.
Sir_Brizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 01:37 PM   #82
briach
ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
 
briach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep. 2nd, 2005
Location: _ FeiShan _
Posts: 928
yeah the shock primary rof

but combos aren't as bad as bio, because you have a window of opportunity to squeeze through, and shieldgun is actually effective against combos

but the person needs less prediction to use bio and the splash is huge and sticks in the area for a long period of time.
__________________
briach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 01:52 PM   #83
Fuzzle
spam noob
 
Fuzzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan. 29th, 2006
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyMek
Bio kills nodes in ONS much much faster than any other non-super weapons.
Really? I never got this to work, is there some trick to it? I usually shombo nodes.
__________________
SPIWAWAWWO
Fuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 03:09 PM   #84
daloonie
sex boobs nude
 
daloonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 7th, 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by klasnic
lolol / me vomits
You seem to have a weak stomach these times?
__________________

hypnotoad :: sex boobs nude
daloonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2006, 06:11 PM   #85
Ice Dragoon
Yes, we have Flack.
 
Ice Dragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 8th, 2006
Location: Lost...In the Dragon Realms
Posts: 107
I love biorifle.
Best used in small corridors and in urban combat.
__________________
Dragoons and Dragons are like sugar and salt. They look the same but are totaly different.
Ice Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2006, 02:28 AM   #86
AntiMatter
[Ci]
 
AntiMatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 17th, 2004
Posts: 234
Wheres the "I only use the secondary." option ?
__________________

\----------------------------------------------/

\---------------------------------------/
AntiMatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2006, 04:37 AM   #87
ciNq
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan. 28th, 2006
Posts: 5
I still remember when gitzzz pwnd zeta on ironic using almost only bio all match
ciNq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 02:26 PM   #88
Biorifle
Registered User
 
Join Date: May. 18th, 2006
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-
But the thing is, it NEVER is. Ever. Don't even bother arguing because you're wrong.

PS: I've never been owned by anything ever.

If you actually think that is going to work against anyone that knows what they're doing, you're pretty far off. I can either get past or clear your stupid bio without taking any damage at all. Sorry but your strategy is seriously flawed :[
Oh my God you're such a st00pid noob, stop playing with kindergarten-aged children and then say you weren't owned, even a 3-year old can be good with hitscan it takes ABSOLUTELY NO F***ING SKILL to point your xhair at someone and press your LMB, I bet you like 'em 'cause you can take a shock rifle and shove it up your faggot a$$. If hitscan weapons are all you can use then go play a hitscan-only game such as counterstrike and get a f***ing camping sniper or something, just stay away from UT because ABSOLUTELY NO ONE doesn't need an insect like you here.
If it weren't for you f***ing hitscan whoring rats 10 times more people would play UT2004 right now, you ruined the community because of your annoying whining crybaby attitude, everytime you get killed by anything but shock or lightning all you can do is whine and scream like "omfg flak spam noobs" or "lame mini using noobs", I hope you're glad 'cause you killed the game, now you can only play against other f***ing anti-spam retards. And I bet at least half of you are f***ing cheaters because I used an aimbot few times on dm servers and people were too dumb to notice it and probably thought I was just good, all it needs is a bit of tweaking and skill to cover it.

P.S.: I just couldn't stand the idiot's comments so I had to register, this was my first and last post here, farewell!
Biorifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 02:32 PM   #89
nuttella
Scare
 
nuttella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 19th, 2004
Posts: 929
Bye!
nuttella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 02:38 PM   #90
The_Head
JB Mapper
 
The_Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 3rd, 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 3,095
tbh I agree with what he has said though.....

thought about posting a similar thing a while back in reply to that post of dc-'s
__________________
Quote:
[21:14] <The_Head> i feel dirty
[21:14] <RevBillyG> O_o
[21:14] <The_Head> *shudders at the thought*
[21:14] <RevBillyG> its fine as long as you clean up afterwards
The_Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 02:39 PM   #91
Kantham
Fool.
 
Kantham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep. 17th, 2004
Posts: 18,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorifle
Oh my God you're such a st00pid noob... 3-year old can be good with hitscan it takes ABSOLUTELY NO F***ING SKILL... shove it up your faggot a$$... f***ing... f***ing... whining crybaby attitude... omfg... f***ing retards... f***ing ...
What a wanker.

Look, just act like a civil person and reformate your post. And maybe i'll do the effort to read it.
__________________

Last edited by Kantham; 18th May 2006 at 02:44 PM.
Kantham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 02:41 PM   #92
ShakeZula
Registered User
 
ShakeZula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 9th, 2005
Location: Cheshire, England
Posts: 1,008
Everybody needs insects like dc.
ShakeZula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:00 PM   #93
nuttella
Scare
 
nuttella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 19th, 2004
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Head
tbh I agree with what he has said though.....

thought about posting a similar thing a while back in reply to that post of dc-'s
Well, I can't imagine why. People don't use hitscan because they can't use anything else. They use it because it's the most effective way to play UT2004. "go play counterstrike" is a non-sequitur, because UT2004 is a hitscan game.

In summary: don't hate the player, hate the game.
nuttella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:05 PM   #94
JohnDoe641
Killer Fools Pro
 
JohnDoe641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 8th, 2000
Location: N.J.
Posts: 5,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttella
Well, I can't imagine why. People don't use hitscan because they can't use anything else. They use it because it's the most effective way to play UT2004. "go play counterstrike" is a non-sequitur, because UT2004 is a hitscan game.

In summary: don't hate the player, hate the game.
Ok, you said it much better than I was. cheers nutt.

Yes the game is all hitscan, if someone is getting SOwned by a hitscanner they've got terrible movement and they need to work on it. It's actually quite easy to avoid hitscan most of the time.
__________________

Ci.ctf pdX.tdm
JohnDoe641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:08 PM   #95
Kantham
Fool.
 
Kantham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep. 17th, 2004
Posts: 18,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttella
Well, I can't imagine why. People don't use hitscan because they can't use anything else. They use it because it's the most effective way to play UT2004. "go play counterstrike" is a non-sequitur, because UT2004 is a hitscan game.

In summary: don't hate the player, hate the game.
The best post in this thread.
__________________
Kantham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:19 PM   #96
Sir_Brizz
More Than Just Mad Skill
 
Sir_Brizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 3rd, 2000
Location: >:3
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe641
Ok, you said it much better than I was. cheers nutt.

Yes the game is all hitscan, if someone is getting SOwned by a hitscanner they've got terrible movement and they need to work on it. It's actually quite easy to avoid hitscan most of the time.
Gah, not on certain connections it's not, because even if you move, you hop right back under the fire of their retarded shock rifle ROF.
__________________
64 65 61 74 68 62 6f 6f 67 65 72 73 20 6d 6f 74 68 65 72 20 6f 66 20 63 6f 75 72 73 65

Liandri Archives - A veritable smorgasbord of information about the Unreal series
If Titanic taught me anything, it's to never let go until you're a frozen corpse staring hopelessly into a barren horizon.
Sir_Brizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:37 PM   #97
Ice Dragoon
Yes, we have Flack.
 
Ice Dragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 8th, 2006
Location: Lost...In the Dragon Realms
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linten
Everybody needs insects like dc.
No thanks. I'll pass.
__________________
Dragoons and Dragons are like sugar and salt. They look the same but are totaly different.
Ice Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:42 PM   #98
T2A`
I'm dead.
 
Join Date: Jan. 10th, 2004
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 8,769
nuttella wins the Internet.

People don't play UT2004 because it's not that fun to play, and this only gets exacerbated the higher up in skill people play against because they face people with better and better hitscan aim. Hitscan-dominant play is and always will be boring. What a concept.
T2A` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:49 PM   #99
Ice Dragoon
Yes, we have Flack.
 
Ice Dragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 8th, 2006
Location: Lost...In the Dragon Realms
Posts: 107
heh only hundreds of thousands play every day around the world.
That is most defanantly nobody.*sarcasm*
__________________
Dragoons and Dragons are like sugar and salt. They look the same but are totaly different.
Ice Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 03:59 PM   #100
ShakeZula
Registered User
 
ShakeZula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 9th, 2005
Location: Cheshire, England
Posts: 1,008
<post edited my mod, because he doesn't feel like logging back into admin>

Last edited by Renegade Retard; 18th May 2006 at 04:40 PM.
ShakeZula is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer