Log file from test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

swag

Global Agenda Dev
Jan 12, 2004
Upside your head
Below is a set of log files derived during play:

April 19, 2006 1:28 EST

April 19, 2006 1:50 EST
Repaired Link.

April 21, 2006 1:17 EST
Client Log from session
Server: Dedicated. Two players. Crash.

April 21, 2006 2:05 EST
Client Log from session
Server: Dedicated. Two players. Player Won. Crash.

May 6, 2006 4:00ish EST
Client Log
Match ended with all HQs destroyed. Unit would not automatically attack each other. Turrets would not automatically defend.

May 17, 2006 3:00ish EST
This is is HUGE, HUGE HUGE (155mb) .. so you may want a cup of tea before it opens.
Repaired Link

MORE TO FOLLOW

Last edited:

swag

Global Agenda Dev
Jan 12, 2004
Upside your head
AMD 2000+
1 GB PC3200
PNY AGP 6800 VC (128MB)
SB Live! Gaming Edition
2MB Cable Connection
Win XP Home Ed
UT2004 patched to 3369

wacko

Apr 4, 2006
any update on getting me some more logs files.. I really need ones that happen after a server crash.

swag

Global Agenda Dev
Jan 12, 2004
Upside your head
No, today ended up being a little hectic for me. Wife's boss died of a heart attack and she(my wife) is pretty emotional about it. Should be able to get some more tomorrow however I haven't been able to successfully crash a server yet. Does it crash, generally, in both listening and dedicated or just dedicated .. what?

wacko

Apr 4, 2006
So from the looks of it that crashes seem to happen when the game ends and you change maps or the server wants to change maps. As I look through the code I see there was never anything really setup to deal with the end game process. When the server crashed was the game over ? or had you been playing for awhile ?

swag

Global Agenda Dev
Jan 12, 2004
Upside your head
I just had a nice long feedback post that got lost when my session timed out. DOH! :doh: I will try another post on this matter after the next test.