Necris Violet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Ooooh I be back :lol: Haven't been on in a while! Got bored this week to so I started doing that Necris Lauren I said I'd do to go with the Brock I did. Well any way, nothing much done to it but I've sorta gone off doing Lauren to doing something else... nothing special just thought I'd post :D I know it looks crappy but its like, only just started! (and I suck at this really :lol: )

Necris_Violet_WIP1.jpg

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I like her hairstyle :) Let`s see what you give us this time :tup:

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Not sure what I've done exactly since the last post but I'm pretty sure its the skin. I'm trying to base this on the UT2004 necris, Kragoth and Thannis. So I'll attempt the faint blue facial veins in the cheeks etc soon :D

Should I bother with facial peircings? I was going to do a nose stud at first but as I've gone on I think the mark/tattoo things on the UT2004 necris' faces should be enough

Preview_Violet2.jpg

edit: holy hell thats big, how do I resize? :lol:

edit2: Thanks SaD ! :D

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
best way IMO is too attach pics (with the button manage attachments):) .
2 other options are
put that stuff on imageshak and link to thumbnails or use the [screenshot] tag :)

Last edited by a moderator:

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Ehm added the Necris tattoo sort of thing (and did the facial veins :B) Not happy with the tattoo thing though - Need a few opinions on it to help me decide I think :D

Preview_Violet3.jpg

edit: I lied about keeping the pictures small (I just cant help it..)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
The tribal looks great :tup: and no matter of big pix...big is kewl IMO :D

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Think I'm done with the head now :D Unless you all think it looks better without the lips change. Other than that I've done the hair clip and added ear clips.

previewviolet48yp.jpg

Now I get to start on the body... oh joy :(

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It looks nice. That's a good variation from the stock looking satin/saphire.