BUG in Jailbreak III Gold for UT '99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cuban Legend

Feb 10, 2006
BUG in Jailbreak III Gold for UT '99:mad:

If this is an old topic, sorry but i'm a n00b at this forum, but not a UT.
Basically, i installed this umod into my 451 version UT '99. And then instant i begin a match, jailbreak on non-jailbreak, online or not, the screen zooms all the way, and all you see is the crosshair and the HUD?!

I went onto UT help chat and asked them, they said my only hope is here, or reinstallation of the whole UT... Whats going on, i have tons of awesome maps and skins installed, i dont want to reinstal UT unless i have to. Please HELP!!! :(

I'm hope you guys have a fix or something....Thanks. All useful help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Never had any problemes whit UT99 jailbreak Gold

Instead of the 451 put the 436 one, and every thing will be fine I'm sure of that:)

Last edited:

Cuban Legend

Feb 10, 2006
nm, took me forever to track down which file was doing it but i did it... found out its a setting jialbreak tweaked in the User.ini file, dont know which, but i had a backup, and i replaced it.... so i'm good now, till next time.:D