Disable combos without disabling adrenaline?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jsterj

Jan 24, 2006
www.jsterj.com
I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the adrenaline combos without disabling adrenaline. I still want players to be able to pick up the adrenaline but I am going to be using it for a different purpose. I'm assuming that setting bAdrenalineEnabled to FALSE would also disable the ability to get the pickups. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

J-Ster

Hazard.ep

Oct 7, 2003
This is easy and can be done in different ways. For one thing you could override all ComboNameList(i) in xPlayer with "", so the player would not know any combo. Otherwise you could override DoCombo() with an empty function, this would stop the player from activating combos. Then you also could override the tick() in which the keypresses are checked for combos.