UC2:TLC Not Backwards Compatible

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
None of the Splinter Cell series is mentioned, either. There are some really crappy games on that list, if they can't get more popular games working, and fast, I'll be pretty ticked.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
It's all about the money, also, it wouldn't be a good marketing move to make old popular and cheap games playable.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
MS will release more emulators throughout Xbox 360's life, untill all Xbox games are emulated, but still...BMX XXX? WTF?!? And those hunting games?

There not even Battlefront 1 + 2 on the list! Get it in gear MS!

KiloDelta

Rogue
Feb 14, 2000
Toronto, ON
you might have noticed that UC2 has some special graphical effects...i know, they're hard to spot (like the bloom, motion blur and others......)

these are harder to emulate than, say, Barbie's Horse Gang Bang, which doesn't have them.

soon enough we'll be playing it in 720p with 4x AA.

just be patient.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Backwards compatibility depends on Microsoft, not Epic. Microsoft has been releasing updated compatibility stuff, making more and more games backwards compatible. I haven't checked, but it could be on the compatibility list right now.

Nice bumps, by the way. :crazydance:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
At least 50 games are getting added in June. I don't know which ones, thoh.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
Thank goodness I'm not going to buy the Xbox 360. It's not it has any games I'd buy for $10 more than I could get for everything else.

At least until Halo 3. I want to find out if that game has an ending...

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
It happened thank God ... and boy does it look nice. :)

Last edited: