UT2003 - Skin - Bofrazz - CLNKILRZ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
Name: CLNKILRZ Clan skin
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003 (retail version)
Type: Skins for Human Male A
Author: Bofrazz
Teamcolors: 2
Additional Info:
#Character can`t be chosen as player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode
#Character can`t be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode
#The skills are slightly raised and the voice remains unchanged
#No Bio
#The pack must be installed manually
Known Issues:
none

Download:
Skincity - 2 MB

Screenshots:
pic2_id2222.jpg

CLNKILRZ - Really well spent 20 Bucks:

Morphobis requested a clan skin here @ BUF offering 20 bucks for doing the task. Finally Bofrazz went for it and delivered a real great skin for a real good price!

The Facts:
The request was very highly detailed written and Bofrazz managed to make a skin which achieved every detail mentioned.
As a small bonus he included teamcolors for battles with up to 2 teams (all standart gametypes).

The Pros:
The skindesign is really great and I really love that dragon! This is truly amazing!
Bofrazz managed to put a real face at a high quality on that skin and I like the way he did the hairstyle.

The Cons:
The CLNKILRZ fonts on the chest are a little bit to heavy IMO. I know that`s a clanskin but it just seemes not to fit that way.
Due the original model is not the best, the hair looks a little bit messed up.
I simply don`t like portraits made by upaint.

The Bottom Line:
Unfortunately there is only 1 face included, so this can only be threaden as a clanmember skin.
Someone should really release an upgrade for 4 team battles, a skin without 4 TCs is just not that complete, IMO.
I made a simple portrait myself due the old portrait really looked quite crappy. Thx to klasnic at this point for the tut and the template :tup:
If you want to use it, take a look at the attachements). I also included a small bio, nothing special but it looks better than another R&R (Romulus & Remus) bio.

Total Score: 7.0/10

Attachments

• Clnkilrz-Bonus.zip
    100 KB · Views: 30
  • Portrait-CLN.jpg
    Portrait-CLN.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 43

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Looks like your`re not only on a rating spree, you`re now also on a reviewing spree :lol:

[serious and backtopic=True]
another nice review and nice work on your alternate portait :tup: