Editor doesn't work - Please help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Bean

Nov 19, 1999
Visit site
When I want to use the Unrealtournment editor I get the message:
"Component 'PICCLP32.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid."

When I search my computer for that file, it doesn't find it.
My videocard is a Voodoo 3 - 3000.
What do I do? Where

H

Harm

Need more info, have you installed the patch, when does the error hit (does the log window pop up and if so what's the last thing showing on the log window).

bullet2.gif

Harm
nguID 37090
{aka harm.user
nguID 270344}

E

el Gato|PUF

Did you d/l the necessary files to complete the editor? If not, get them here:
http://www.planetunreal.com/visions/editor.htm

I know you need them to run UTED. That's the extent of my editor knowledge, though! :)

Good luck!

bullet2.gif

Wish I was oceansize...

[This message has been edited by el Gato|PUF (edited 05-22-2000).]

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
To ger Unrealed to work:
If you have Unreal Tournament and get UnrealEd to work, throw in the 2nd CD and do either of these two things.

Open Windows Explorer and view the UT CD 2. Go into the UnrealEd folder and run the executable file entitled InstallUnrealEd. It's that simple.

Run the setup off the UT CD 2. Uncheck the Hi-rez Textures and let it complete the installation, and you're done.

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr Bean

Nov 19, 1999
Visit site
Thanks for your help. I made it work by using cd 2. I think I had done that already, but i'm not completely sure.
Maybe it didn't work after I patched to v413.