MapVote not showing for players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Barbalras

Nov 5, 2005
Hi, I've tried several times now and it's always the same result: MapVote pops up for me (the server) but any of the players seems to see it.

All players have already installed the two MapVote mods... I don't know what's going on

any thoughts?

Bonehed316

Oct 15, 2001
Florida
Visit site
Did you, by chance, decompile and recompile it? That always causes problems. Otherwise check the log for any errors, both client and server. Make sure you dont have any spaces or typos.

Barbalras

Nov 5, 2005
I made sure that all the players had the patch well installed and it finally worked!

I appreciate your suggestions anyway!

=NUCLEAR-TNT=

UT2004=THE BEST
May 17, 2006
Hello, I have the same problem too, but all players can't see the window=When the match ends, It says 70 seconds left to vote, but there was no window. Why is It and do I need the ASC controller?
Thx.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
we're running a server (madMike) and we have this same problem, I tried MV on a local server and it worked from my install but mADmiKe's server just will NOT pop the menues up on the client. He's tried everything, making sure the ini's are right, blowing off any extra mods/muts, running zeroping, leaving instagib in.