UT2003 - Skin - Dess

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Dess
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
Type: Skin for Juggernaut Male B (original Model)
Author: «îG»²RoadkillGrill
Teamcolors: 2
Additional Info:
Character is not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can`t be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
All abilities (skills, voice, fav. weapon...) are unchanged
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 1,61 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id2206.jpg

Dess - A new bad *ss*d juggernaut gangsta is in da hood:

What happens if the jail planet Geidi Prime is full and the tax payer doesn`t want to make the maniacs a lazy and fine life? You`re right, they are directly sent to the tournaments to do what they can best....kill

The pros:
The teamcolors can recognized very good and the suit looks fine.
If you remember there has been a juggernaut clan skinpack (the veterans beneath us surely will do) some time ago and this one fits good into that, IMO.
Also the portrait is looking good (altough the face could be a little bit bigger)

The cons:
Unfortunately this one lacks any bio and some people will surely say "just another recolored thing".
Persons having tatoos with their name written on the forehead have surely some personality problems (but I`m quite sure that`s only a henna...)
This skin lacks any bio.

Words by reviewer:
A nicely done skin, which will surely find it`s way on the HD of our juggernaut lovers.

Total Score: 5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I downloaded this skin a couple days ago and frankly I'm not that much fan of plain recolors. I like some custom additions to the skins too. Not just a mask and tattoos.

There's too much text written on him aswell, like "STFU" and "BI*TCH".
This seems like one of the "first time skinners" skins. I also have made such skins of plain recolors, but none was this dark/bright with such contrasts.

It was BooGityBoys J2 clan skinpack you're talking about. A pack with more custom added stuff but this one actually fits with that theme.

All compared I don't like this skin so 3.0 for creativity and efford.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I got this a while back but decided to leave the review for someone else ;)

These kind of skins don't interest me as it's either a clan skin or one for personal use. The skin itself is pretty dark but not my kinda' dark. I do like dark skins but not this. Did actually like the text areas but all in all having played with it a bit in game, I removed it after 10mins.

4/10 from me :(