Beta 2 kick out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

=OSS*Pendamonium=

Aug 17, 2005
Oakland, NJ
Hey all...long time viewer/player...first time poster.

Listen. Been out of the loop for a while so forgive if this has been covered. I did look for a thread on this but didn't see anything.

I loaded up Beta 2 last night just to see how she worked. I found only a few maps (just read the fix on that one) but decided to just play in a few maps anyway. wanted to see how it looked and ran.

First off....DAMN GOOD JOB!!!! Looks great. Here's the kicker...and I mean that litterally. I was in my 3rd map (about 35 minutes) when the game just locked up. I was driving a raptor and she just froze to the point my machine had a fit and rebooted itself. I had launched off a restart of the computer so I don't think that was the huge error.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Keep up the work on this one. Spread the word. I LOVE THIS MOD!!!

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
You use Windows, right? That alone answers @ 95% of all questions. Honestly, I think it was probably just a random fit. No one else has reported that problem (I don't think). Hell, 2 wks ago my comp froze while in UTXMP, but when I rebooted I found out it was my video card's fault.
It could also be that I'm wrong, and someone will be correcting me shortly.
Just keep playing and supporting this game!

=OSS*Pendamonium=

Aug 17, 2005
Oakland, NJ
ah

could be rabbitt....could be....

Trying to get the OSS Clan back into playing regularly. We used to play every saturday night.

Anyone else out there playing at a "Regular" time?

P

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
As gotbeer said, could just be a random lockup. Just keep playing, and see if it happens again.

Does normal UT2004 lockup on you?

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
=OSS*Pendamonium= said:
Anyone else out there playing at a "Regular" time?

P
If you consider 10pm Central time "Regular". That's when the wife heads off to work and the kid goes to bed. And I hop between U2 and UT on different nights.

=OSS*Pendamonium=

Aug 17, 2005
Oakland, NJ
A) UT 2004 doesn't lock up at all....

B) By usual I mean that OSS usually will play (As a group) on saturday nights around 10 est. If you're on every night after 10....I'll start looking for ya.

although I am going on vacation for a week starting this saturday.

P