D3 - Tourney Team - recruiting.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
111guntherball
MasterofPoppets
Crash24
ragnar0k
N@Sc
anthraxgod
W Mace
W Phunky
W Stormgod
W WaXed

@ YOU ^^^^ :)

We could just pick someone, but I'd appreciate some input from you. I don't like giving someone a job/role THEY haven't asked for. The Tourney matches are great fun, when they get played. They get played when 4 players in a team can get together online for about 1 hour.

We'd prefer a North American time zone player, as we only have 2/7 atm. Nevertheless, that's not a big issue as the games are for fun and ping to Ketnar is ok anyrate.

Let's see who shouts. ;)

Last edited:

LooseCannon

Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Per Skold's Tourney TDM Round 3 thread:

Goats
Warden
Funkblast
Antimatter < - - - -
Worf
SlayerDragon
Agent5
Jammer{tWe}

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Check the official rosters in the private fo's. ;)

Skold is helping out, but we don't have any resources other than copy/paste. His list may deviate from the official one from time to time because the rosters are constantly changing.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Fixed - sorry 'bout that.

LooseCannon said:
Per Skold's Tourney TDM Round 3 thread:

Goats
Warden
Funkblast
Antimatter < - - - -
Worf
SlayerDragon
Agent5
Jammer{tWe}

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
Renegade Retard said:
I believe they're too busy to play.
Funny, I got a PM from a moderator on Atari for that signature being "inappropriate"... It now looks like this:
Code:
[SIZE=1]o
|\_o <-- A guy receiving a back massage
// \[/SIZE]
:D Sorry to go all OT

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
More OT!

How can that be considered inappropriate? Your brain cannot interpret things it has no experience with. Example: There's a picture out there on the Intarweb made of dolphins of a guy and girl together, but kids only see dolphins because they don't know any better. Thus, if you can see the real picture, it's not inappropriate to you, and since kids can't see it, it's not inappropriate to them either. :D

LooseCannon said:
W kAoS.Xaero (6/10

1) this is actually a new registered account from an old one linky so the waiver doenst apply (me thinkz)

2) as im in aus, 28k, cant connect to ur servers, so ill wait till adsl end of july, then check back, (hopefully by then ctf tourney is on) i requested to be dropped from rAm till i get adsl, then i will check back, and still would like to go with ram, if they'll have me

3) thanks for including me though, flattered, but unfortunately, i will decline.

Last edited:

LooseCannon

Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
OK, thanks kAoS.Xaero. I guess that when dropped from RaM, you were put back on waivers as is normal, instead from being removed from the Tourney roster completely.

Please shout when adsl arrives. 'till then. :)

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I'll bet a cookie that waxed won't show up. The pansy's preoccupied with WOW. :eek:

o
|\_o
// \ <--- Thought it was a mom pushing her baby around in a stroller.