Necris Vehicles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skrilax

May 13, 2005
nope i havent found any info yet i still think they are remodelling the ut2004 (editors choice edition) vehicles. ;) They dont know what kind of vehicle it will be so i think we'll just have to wait :rolleyes: Patients my friend :lol:

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
Yeah, those are probably being kept secret until near release, we only have one factoid, one may be a spider-like walker vehicle.

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
well all we know so far is that theyre meant to be more darker in some sort of way even though i don't see vechiles being evil o_O and yes the spider has bin sed all we know so far :(

killalot0

May 26, 2005
i really hope they get the balance correct. Now it looks like the two sides will be totally different. i dont say it cant be done, GDI vs NOD it C&C showed us it can but i have played games that were units were just the same exect for the looks. I hope they wont make it like that, but otherwise it can be unbalanced very quickly.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
just think, what do you see a necris drive down to the mall on sunday to do his shopping?

Discord

surveying the wreckage...
Nov 6, 2002
Somewhere on Route 666
carmatic said:
just think, what do you see a necris drive down to the mall on sunday to do his shopping?

Here, just stick a chaingun on this puppy and you're good to go.

Hearse20redneck.jpg

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
All the vehicles are supposed to be balanced, so I was wondering what would be the necri vehicle to balance the Lev.....and I think FireCrack hit the nail on the head here...

FireCrack said:
A gothic cathedrel.

:lol:

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
Mætlöaff said:
Necris don't go to malls.

That's conformist.
Rofl, nice reference there.

Well, apparently the Necris vehicles are going to be somewhat bizarre as a contrast to the strictly functional militaristic Axon (ut2004-ported) vehicles. A spider-like vehicle is a good example of that.

Personally I don't think that fits in too well with the Necris background (although I have to say I don't know anything at all about their background in UC2, looks pretty naff from what I've seen so far), in my opinion their vehicles should be more stealthy and assassinlike in function, resembling the underground nature of their builders.

Last edited:

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Stealthy with razor sharp edges god damn it!, once there fun, have them teleport too or have a cloaked stealth bomber thats has to decloak if it fires, basicly epic are doing a spider walker because half life 2 did it as will quake 4 when it hits the shelves, a mole vehicle that tunnels under ground and surfaces at will could be interesting, like the digger in the matrix!

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Something bigger than the Leviathon would be nice. It jsut isnt big enough at the moment. You should be able to get your whole team in it with space left over. A gothic Cathedral would do this well.

Some sort of scorpion style thing with a huge spinning blade thing for ripping people apart would be good.