Mutator Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxxed

Dec 3, 2004
Mutator Idea

I have a really good Mutator Idea for Unreal 2004.

You all know how Unreal RPG works and how you can add stats after you level up and all...

Well i came um with this idea.

I like playing on this one VCTF server, it would be really nice to have something like RPG that can be added to make you stronger, faster, u know like improvements...

So here it is...

This mod would be basted on how many kills you have made on the server...
The kills will count as points and with dose points you will be able to buy items like increse of speed and , damage resistence ....

this data would be stored on the server so every time you log in it would be thier just like rpg...

and you would get to play with you stats and make your self better and better...

this would add a whole lot of fun to VCTF...

any one interested in doing this email me

bmaksim@sbcglobal.net

i am a newb my self but i am watching the unreal VTM's and trying to learne as much as i can, i can make simmple working maps, and i know a little bit of maya 6...

Coldfire

Mushrooms look like pies, don't they?
May 16, 2005
2 flaws. one, someone can hack the server and make their stats max so they can cheat. Two, what if everyone on the server had good stats and a noob just walked into the server, it would be unfair to the noob if he could not kill anyone.

Maxxed

Dec 3, 2004
well look on any rpg server... a noob comes in and has to work his way up...

any way its not like every one will be a maxxed all the time ... i am sure a noob can work his way up ...