PlanetJailbreak
top_profile.gif top_register.gif top_calendar.gif top_members.gif top_faq.gif top_search.gif top_home.gif top_logout.gif

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Jailbreak > General > Jailbreak Support

Old 1st May 2005, 07:15 PM   #1
Spudsy
Unreal Tournament Junkie

Personal Online Problems

I need help with my UT2004 online screens. Now my internet (Verizon DSL) seems to be working fine, since I load web sites quickly like always; however, just today (5/1/05) around 2:30 PM, my UT2004 Join Game section is always reading "Connection Failed." Now, my computer runs fine right now, however it has been acting fishy the past few days. For example my internet seems fine, but I have beend downloading files at 20-30 kps instead of the normal 160-180 kps. Now, I was able to compete in the lockdown and I didn't lag at all really except for when my computer was loading some stupid McAfee crap that slowed it down temporarily. My ping was normal during the matches and online play is fine but I can't quary the servers. I'm fine playing online but how can I play online if I can't see the servers available. Does anyone know anything about what could cause this problem or how to fix it or does anyone have anysuggestions for what I should do?

Online Name: Spudsy
Wanna Fight?
Spudsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2005, 04:46 AM   #2
Aersik
Turbo charged pogo stick

The master server has been down. Your favourites will be the only section that works when the master server is down, so add some servers there for when this happens.
Aersik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2005, 08:05 PM   #3
Spudsy
Unreal Tournament Junkie

Oh okay. Geez that solved that problem quickly he he he he. Thank you very much. It still is a little fishy thought since my internet has now slowed to a crawl just today (5/2). My comp is getting old.

Online Name: Spudsy
Wanna Fight?
Spudsy is offline   Reply With Quote