new map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
Downloading at the moment,layout looks good from screenshot,cant quite figre out what the theme is from that top down view though.

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
Finished downloading,I still cant see what the theme is.You have the basic track layout done,now you need to add a skybox,lighting,and decorations.Make it more than a box with a track in it.
The only name I can think of right now is UWRL-Incomplete.
Sorry for being so harsh but,at the moment,there isn't much to comment on.

craze

Jan 27, 2005
what did you think of the track layout? (you did race it, right?)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I played it last night, the only thing that I thought should be changed is there should be some turns/altitude changes in the straights, they're really long and can be quite boring just to drive along

craze

Jan 27, 2005
ProjectX said:
I played it last night, the only thing that I thought should be changed is there should be some turns/altitude changes in the straights, they're really long and can be quite boring just to drive along
ok i added some stuff, the link now goes to the updated version

craze

Jan 27, 2005
Kantham said:
I can see alot of holes in the map only from the screenies.
thats the pic from the FIRST version, the 4th version is ALOT better.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
craze said:
ok i updated again, srry snipe for bein 2 days late :/
i actualy made a layout change in this version the link again is
http://craze42.gotdns.com/uwrl-new.ut2
(if my site dosent work tell me, ive been having problems)
Can you change your link to show a few screen shots, and then a d/l link?
I like to see what I'm getting before I d/l it....

craze

Jan 27, 2005
ok this is prolly gonna be the last update, I fixed the track, and added some rails and it shouldnt be that hard to figure out how you drive on the track...........
yeah, well here it is
http://craze42.gotdns.com/UWRL-craze.ut2
(yes, i know the download rate is crappy)

sniperman, if you think my map is worthy, would you mind putting it on your server for tonights burnout?

Last edited:

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
craze said:
ok this is prolly gonna be the last update

Last update?,does that mean its finished?,but everything is still unlit,and its still called new,I thaught this was a temporary name.I think this map looks far from finished.