DRACO...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happydeadguy

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Mar 1, 2005
I just witnesed about 50 billion comments added by DRACO like: nice map... & it's ok... , he probably didn't even download them! & he gave a 7 to redkin, & a nine to a peice of #$#$... please help me stop this maddness... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What this ''guy'' is expecting anyway man. He uploaded this stupid map and cry because draco is blasting him , look at all his pointless post on this forum (the owned pic overuse in sort)

Yes , whe all know Draco is doing this , he alway say : good map , nice map , great map (with 3 littles dots) . So what...

Happydeadguy said:
EDIT:
just try to ban me... I'll just create a new user acount under a diffrent name...

also another pointles post he did on nc3 Religious debate thread

We all know you have 13 year(s) old now , so please act normaly on these forums or simply don't use them.

I've already done my kid part on this forums and many ppl around here don't apreciate me for that . So calm down.

Last edited:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... humm... i don't have a bad POV about you Katham (now)... maybe because you actually are behaving normally? Other dickheads take note...

Last edited:

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Kantham said:
We all know you have 13 year(s) old now , so please act normaly on these forums or simply don't use them.

I've already done my kid part on this forums and many ppl around here don't apreciate me for that . So calm down.

I'm guessing you're French?

Ah well, we all were kids once, or still are to some content.
I remember you and Red_Fist trolling NC and forums and annoying the hell out of everybody, now look at you! The structure in your sentences and grammar have improved dramatically! ;)

I still can't help but to feel emberassed (spelling?) when I read through my old posts (used to be known as [CON]Ronin btw, but the name change went on rather silently), but that's what you grow up for I guess

Jezus, another post with no meaning and nothing to add. I really should stop doing this.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Quite frankly Kantham and Nahand you know every well that nobody in these forums acts entirely normally all the time. There are obviously limits to what can be considered fun and what is just plain getting in peoples' faces all the time.

Kantham; you should leave it up to the admins. to handles this guy and decide on what action they take. It's their forums, it's their business. As you can see they removed all the petspam that was happening in the other thread and got it back on topic.
Nahand said:
Other dickheads take note...
Nahand; does this type of language actually suppport what your saying or just create bad feelings and the potential for more trouble?

Last edited:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... i don't see it as detrimental, in a way that i didn't accused a name specifically. Should the warning fit someone's head, then all the more reason i have in calling that to whoever behaves inapropriatly :) ...

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Nahand said:
... i don't see it as detrimental, in a way that i didn't accused a name specifically. Should the warning fit someone's head, then all the more reason i have in calling that to whoever behaves inapropriatly :) ...
Yes, but unfortunately these flame wars usually start with someone doing something (consciously or sub-consciously) provocative. (May be I should be provocative at this point and say: "doing something just plain dumb".).

And then all hell breaks loose..... is it worth it?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Reciprocity said:
Warning..off topic...
Hey Kantham, when's Cawan coming?

Still working on it , I need to re-join the last room i have done , and this part rip my brain apart.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Manticore said:
Yes, but unfortunately these flame wars usually start with someone doing something (consciously or sub-consciously) provocative. (May be I should be provocative at this point and say: "doing something just plain dumb".).

And then all hell breaks loose..... is it worth it?

... it's (again) the ever quest (pun intended) of people talking and taking certain things the right way or take them as a kid would (kid term loosely applied - kids of all ages). Some will understand and/or amuse themselves with it, while others will take it as the utmost offensive of the personal attacks... some grow, some take more time in doing so, some never grow...

Status
Not open for further replies.