a map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
...been working non stop for 3 days (9am till 2am the following morning)... so Ill just detail it in a picture storyboard (2 pics) as im knack'd :D

...cookies for right answers

...see you all in the morrow. \o/

Attachments

• egypt1.jpg
    egypt1.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 51
  • egypt2.jpg
    egypt2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 38

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Honest answer : Have not been at pc for a while and Im stuck atm with the map. So i thought I need to make something and egypt was easily to make.

ive played it and its 100x cooler than before. even more so with the fact you respawn at the front on the temple and then respawn backwards as you lose ground.

the maps 90% done

need to:

- add MUB Pics
- add level screenshot
- sand dunes (terrain)
- optimise, optimise, optimise
- end game cam
- switches for opening doors to access next part of the map
- work on the pyramid room
- deco stuff

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
For those of you who don't know, its a port of one of my maps from DA from Unreal Tournament (99) DA-Egypt

I think the classic gametype we are doing for DA2 is very good. as it allows us to recreate the old maps and also make new ones which dont fit the DA2 theme.... :)

off to my cousins b'day party now. hes got an xbox today, so we are having a 3-way xbox orgey... halo 2...

Ive got some videos/pictures of the map which ill upload later after ive fin' dling Driv3r, Brothers in Arms and Act of War...

Death scenes in DA2 are very cool. specially on egypt when people fall down the steps :D

Last edited: