skinning problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darthkahuma

Feb 10, 2005
Hi all,

I created a character with max7 and skinned it with two textures, one for the body and one for the head. On max all seemed to be Ok, so exported with actorX and imported in the UnrealEdRuntime.
Imported both textures and saved package, Imported the mesh with the animation browser, applied textures and saved package, but when I added a pawn and applied the mesh to it only the body texture was visible. Instead of the head textured, it is all grey, not even the engine default texture is visible for it.

As you can see on the screenshot I could import correctly another character, bu in fact, I had the same problem whith the hammer. I solved it by duplicating and scaling it, so I had two hammers and only one was correctly textured (not very smart :p)

Tank you all

Attachments

• Shot00000.jpg
    Shot00000.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: