Old 8th Feb 2005, 10:17 AM   #1
Beastie

Projectiles?!

I was really hoping this game would be something great but something really bothered me and Im not even sure if its a bug or not. I could not see the projectiles firing from my gun at all. All I would see was an occasional explosion hit the ground with a gren launcher and with the sniper weapon, nothing at all. Is this normal? Can I fix this? I sure hope so because I dont find it fun to play if i cant see where my shots are going.
Old 8th Feb 2005, 03:07 PM   #2
[[Vash]]
.:Player:.

The sniper trail is missing, which is sad, but not critical to gameplay. Although I don't play UT XMP regularly enough to really say much. Hopefully this gets fixed as well at some point in future fixes/patches. Of course if it's just me that has this problem then it's a setting. So hopefully an answer comes soon.
Old 8th Feb 2005, 08:14 PM   #3
Dandeloreon1984
CXP Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Vash]]
The sniper trail is missing, which is sad, but not critical to gameplay. Although I don't play UT XMP regularly enough to really say much. Hopefully this gets fixed as well at some point in future fixes/patches. Of course if it's just me that has this problem then it's a setting. So hopefully an answer comes soon.
the sniper trail is very very important to gameplay... it helps people learning to be the ranger know hwo far they are missing.
Old 9th Feb 2005, 05:35 PM   #4
Creig
Back from the dead

Yeah Beastie you are correct the trails for some of the weapon fire is missing. It has yet to be properly implemented. It is a bug I guess though.