need help with lift

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
well first, it has to be a mover. To make it a mover...well first off. Only static meshes can be movers now, back in the good ol' days of UEd and UEd 2, anything could be a mover. So select a static mesh you would like to have as a mover but dont add it to the world as a static mesh. Instead, go to Brush -> Add Mover. This will create a mover (purple in color) wherever your builder brush is placed. So grab that mover and put it where you want it!

Next set a key base. This is how the mover will actually move. Right click on the Mover, then go to Mover -> Key 0. This is the default position for the mover. Next right click on it again and go to Mover -> Key 1 and put the mover to the next place you want it to move. This is where your mover will end up (if it's a lift) then select Key 0 again to put it in the default position.

Hope that helps.

goly2k4

Jan 23, 2005
thx u but..

now i need help in making lift with more then 2 points
and i cant get it work
its only move in 2 points ( base and the numkey=1)
what should i do ??