New version of Unwheel out???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueDestiny

Jan 18, 2005
After downloading and installing the MSU edition, i finally saw a server playing rabbit. the server name said it was the official Unwheel server running a "new version" of Unwheel. Was it for testing? if not, where can i get the new version? also, when i tried to join the game, i had to download new textures(but i got disconnected anyway)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
it should work fine, the new version is MSU, thats on the server for people who bought UT2004 ECE, the version that comes with that dvd is an older version, (its the EC version). What textures were you trying to download? You shouldnt have to download from the server, its a PC i always install a clean copy of UT and the new version of UnWheel when ever a new version come out its should be just UT2004 ECE and UnWheel MSU. Do you have the newest patch (3339) and Epics extra ECE content?

BlueDestiny

Jan 18, 2005
aaaaahh i see. i dont have the ECE installed, so it tried to download the new onslaught textures cuz the server had it. thanks for the help :lol: