i was playing scorched earth...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
just now i was just going on a game of unwheel, one of the gametypes which involved flags and stuff... on that scorched earth map, me and a few other guys (most of them were some mtc clan or something) just ran into each other , grabbing the flags between each of us and we had no idea where to cap them? this went on for one hour and then everyone got bored and started leaving...

Flummoxed

Confusedgaming.com
Dec 27, 2004
www.confusedgaming.com
"some mtc clan or something"

Clan CTM :)

Yeah I could hear them while sitting in our Ventrilo server, they were all complaining how they couldn't do anything. This seems to happen on other maps also, and some race maps just wont seem to let everyone play together(join and disconnect).

69.44.155.115:7877

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
oh cool did you hear what they said about me when i used the caterpillar truck in that montana map? they had to shove me through the tunnel using their turbo

abit wierd tho, was having tons of fun up until someone voted the scorched earth map , then we sorta got stuck there...

Flummoxed

Confusedgaming.com
Dec 27, 2004
www.confusedgaming.com
carmatic said:
oh cool did you hear what they said about me when i used the caterpillar truck in that montana map? they had to shove me through the tunnel using their turbo

abit wierd tho, was having tons of fun up until someone voted the scorched earth map , then we sorta got stuck there...

"OMG! This guy is stuck..."
"Yeah no s***, cant get past.."
"Haha I made it through, over by his wheel"

:lol: