A bug and Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelSaphire

UT Newbie/Eldar Farseer/Anime lover
Dec 12, 2004
Yeah very first post, first of all this is a VERY good mod and i know it is only in the beta stages and I'm a big fan of Unreal 2 weapons.

BUG:
Sometimes when you want to choose a class and you respawn that menu does not go away

Problem:
This may be I am a newbie but, whenever palying the ranger I can't figure out how to use the croshair to help me, whenever I shoot my weapon With the crosshair on the enemy nothing happeneds, unless the TINY dot in the center is what accautly hits the target...and the sniper is jsut as confusing

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
BUG: Please read stickies and FAQ.

I agree with the sniper rifle thing. I feel the sniper rifle is sluggish and not responsive. It has a small delay then shoot when you press your fire key, unlike in u2xmp it fires immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.