Slaughter mod looking for mappers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
I'm coding a mod called Slaughter. I need 1-3 mappers. My only requirement is that you have 1 released map that isn't just some existing map with a few weapons moved around.
Slaughter is a mod about murdering defenseless Nali. Just grab your weapon of choice and start cutting the poor things down with gibs flying everywhere.
I've added/am adding new weapons to the standard UT2004 weapons.
Post here or PM me if you want to join.

Dwnload beta 2 here:
Slaughter Site

Last edited:

]Killuminati[

cyberpunk hackitecture
Jul 19, 2004
Portugal
dynamic6.gamespy.com
You could ask for help in map-specific forums, UnrealPlayground always has very nice and ready-to-work people, and others such as Nalicity or Mapraider.
But honestly you could improve it with some more features.

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
SoH_Ghost3021 - sending you an email with a link to the latest internal alpha. Thank you.

Killuminati - "more features"? Such as? I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
It's because of the ECE compatibility problem, remember?
I'll put it in the next beta anyway though, there are very few people that don't have the ECE.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
T-1 said:
It's because of the ECE compatibility problem, remember?
I'll put it in the next beta anyway though, there are very few people that don't have the ECE.

oh, yeah...

oh no! your an EXTREME ARTISTE! OMG WERE ALL GOING TO DIE WHO IS YOUR LEADER?

Last edited: