Can you guys host our forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
I visited your site, and I must congratulate you on a truely topping site, Sir! The use of the English language is a sight to behold!

A new awosme dom remake is out and its name is Cryptic download it now it's awsome!!! it is in original downloads's section.
Hello we need talented mappers and skinner to make some kkick ass assault map and other kind of maps of ut 99 so if you have ut99 and can make kick ass maps please fill the ''join the team'' form.

The use of grammar and sentence structure is absolutely mould-breaking! Furthermore, the use of the phrase "****ing Not" in the poll is mindblowingly spiffing!

I wish you and your young group of bachelors a healthy future. Good day to you!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Hi,

Here at BeyondUnreal the forums are those of the sites that we host.
BeyondUnreal is currently hosting sites by invitation only, however, if you have a major Unreal-engine site on the web (if you have one, you know it) and are looking for a bigger, better, more reliable host, feel free to email us at hosting@beyondunreal.com. BeyondUnreal offers 100 mbit web bandwidth, POP email accounts, automatic file mirroring to several free mirrors and the support of a large, dedicated community staff to keep your site up and running the way you want it to!

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Nooooo - he's talking about that UT99 remake site.
I visited that site a while back... the front page was a conglomeration of spelling errors and really poor reviews. The forums - bare as they are - where full of hilarious typos and immature posts... i really doubt this is a site to be hosted by BU.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Not to mention the fact that UT2003HQ.com had to put in direct link blockers to stop these guys from leeching their bandwidth with direct downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.