UT2004 .ogg > .umx

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... not the process itself. I just wanted to request anyone kind enough (and with the knowledge) if he/she could convert and post the soundtracks of BR-Anubis, DM-Antalus, ONS-Torlan and, DM-Asbestos, from .ogg format in .umx format to use in maps for UT (the first). Thanks. And... i understand if no one wants to do it :) ...

Last edited:

Ntwarr

Slayer Blade
Aug 4, 2004
Tradious
www.s3.invisionfree.com
Nahand said:
... not the process itself. I just wanted to request anyone kind enough (and with the knowledge) if he/she could convert and post the soundtracks of BR-Anubis, DM-Antalus, ONS-Torlan and, DM-Asbestos, from .ogg format in .umx format to use in maps for UT (the first). Thanks. And... i understand if no one wants to do it :) ...

it's not possiable well i don't know sorry

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... YES, YES, YES, YES! PLEASE convert them to umx and upload them here? <8D ...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... ok... there's good news and BAD news:

a. glad you did convert them to umx format. For that i'd be ever grateful, as well as any other mapper willing to use these great musics on their maps, BUT...

b. the musics (all of them) only play about 23 seconds or so, then restart. I heard them in the editor AND saved on a map - same behavior. They are a little too low but oh welll...

... so, despite all of your best effort, they don't cut in. Now the suggestions are: 3 of the music files are 1.8xx Mb in size, except for the Torlan one (3.5xx Mb something). There are umx files out there that go up to 4 Mb or even 7. That is a good number, because they still are decently "portable" (there's umx of bigger size, but those are ludicrious for zipping and uploading with a map).
Could you take a look at this?...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... Thank you so much! :) ...

... the tracks are still a tad low but audible. They loop, but with a 1.5 sec of nothingness in between, not that hurtfull. The important thing is that they are complete and they are umx ready to use in UT. Again, i cannot contain myself in showing gratitude for this gesture of yours! Many thanks!...