News ē UnrealEd ē Files ē Mods ē FragBU ē Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Reviews > Nali City > Nali City - General Forums > Other Stuff

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th Sep 2004, 07:14 PM   #1
BangOut
...smells like groin.
 
BangOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 4th, 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 3,035
That map is not going to be found.

The map is simply not going to be found by talking to people in this forum.

I might have sided with you as the devil's advocate, but you made anti-American comments and that bothers me. These forum members did you a great disservice as they do so many guests, but you lowered yourself below their level and deserve no pity.

If you are of higher powers as you say you are, delete this thread; I shall step aside and respect your iron fist of authority. (lol no, not really)

Otherwise, I hope you can post faster than my delete reflexes.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Untitled-1.gif (2.4 KB, 58 views)
__________________
<Hourences> the goal of life is being retard

<Robust> anyone know the latest patch number for ut2k3?
<NiNo> UT2k4

<OO7MIKE_> the topic that just keeps on growing.....like a summers morning erection while you lay next to your school teacher
BangOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2004, 07:30 PM   #2
quillion
Q-Basics
 
quillion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 4th, 2004
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangOut
The map is simply not going to be found by talking to people in this forum.

I might have sided with you as the devil's advocate, but you made anti-American comments and that bothers me. These forum members did you a great disservice as they do so many guests, but you lowered yourself below their level and deserve no pity.

If you are of higher powers as you say you are, delete this thread; I shall step aside and respect your iron fist of authority. (lol no, not really)

Otherwise, I hope you can post faster than my delete reflexes.

Really, i couldnt see what the prob was is asking, that went way over my head tbh. Anyhoo, the only map i can think of that insta boost's alot on is HOG (Hall of giants)
__________________
Aye ok...
quillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2004, 07:38 PM   #3
BangOut
...smells like groin.
 
BangOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 4th, 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 3,035
The prior post was directed at beamwah.
__________________
<Hourences> the goal of life is being retard

<Robust> anyone know the latest patch number for ut2k3?
<NiNo> UT2k4

<OO7MIKE_> the topic that just keeps on growing.....like a summers morning erection while you lay next to your school teacher
BangOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2004, 07:48 PM   #4
BangOut
...smells like groin.
 
BangOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 4th, 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 3,035
suck on this one-sided democracy, beamwah.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Untitled-1.gif (2.0 KB, 29 views)
__________________
<Hourences> the goal of life is being retard

<Robust> anyone know the latest patch number for ut2k3?
<NiNo> UT2k4

<OO7MIKE_> the topic that just keeps on growing.....like a summers morning erection while you lay next to your school teacher
BangOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2004, 07:51 PM   #5
beamwah
Banned
 
beamwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 17th, 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 58
re

Insults, rudeness & sarcasm are the reason the United States has poor policies both in its country and abroad. The officials who write the laws in the United States as well as the people who elect the officials are ignorant & have abstract ways of dealing with complex and at times life threatening policies and are the very reason the United States and its allies are not safe today! This problem stems as far down the ladder as to the very things children, teenagers & adults may say in a chat room, forum or even in a bar or at a sporting event (it is all related even though your narrow mind may not see it). But because of your inability to only see what is directly right in front of you your cultures will never do right. So there for this world is heading for chaos so brace yourself for it because that is my prediction! In my opinion it doesn't take a genius to see this happening but sometimes people need to be reminded of what is to come as much in denial as you all are.
__________________
What use are you if you bring out the worst in people?

Last edited by beamwah; 28th Sep 2004 at 02:46 AM.
beamwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2004, 07:52 PM   #6
Rukee
Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
 
Rukee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 15th, 2001
Location: Over here!!!
Posts: 6,642
I vote for read only for a week or......forever...
__________________
"This is your life, good to the last drop. It doesn`t get any better then this, and it`s ending ~one minute at a time."
"Take care of your body, where else are you going to live"

My car ownz you!!
Restoration pictures password is 'GTO'
Rukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2004, 09:41 PM   #7
Bot_40
Go in drains
 
Bot_40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 3rd, 2001
Location: York, UK
Posts: 2,911
No, this is too much fun, Other Stuff is normally so boring
__________________
New Website
"Purple Ants's national animal is the giant hourences and its currency is the zlal."
Bot_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 01:20 AM   #8
OO7MIKE
Mr. Sexy
 
OO7MIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 2nd, 2000
Location: Nalicity, NC
Posts: 4,931
I dunno what this topic is about or where its going.....but...LOL
__________________
- = Michael Brinkerhoff Photography = -
OO7MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 09:48 AM   #9
Chrysaor
Lord of the Pants
 
Chrysaor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 3rd, 2001
Location: Hiding in your Attic
Posts: 3,018
You know, Mr. Beamwah, I can see that you're trying to make a point, but you're coming up short. You're generalizing Western Culture, everyone does not act like "that" and those that do, aren't doing it necessarily because they're culturally ignorant, they often do it for business. Furthermore, you are from or currently listed Dallas, TX as your location, the very heart of unhealthy American foreign imagery, and then describe western culture as if you weren't a part of it. That isn't productive. Complaining is about making noise, actual progress comes with practical solutions.
Chrysaor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 10:23 AM   #10
Sarevok
...
 
Join Date: Jun. 4th, 2002
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 722
I just found the map after spending hours going through the NC database, but I'm not sharing it with anybody, it's all mine!
Sarevok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 11:11 AM   #11
diddlysquat
FlamingPsychoTrannyBitch
 
Join Date: Nov. 3rd, 2001
Location: Under the heel of the Patriarchal hegemony, for the moment.
Posts: 477
blah blah blah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamwah
Insults, rudeness & sarcasm are the reason the United States has poor policies both in its country and abroad. The officials who write the laws in the United States as well as the people who elect the officials are ignorant & have abstract ways of dealing with complex and at times life threatening policies and are the very reason the United States and its allies are not safe today! This problem stems as far down the ladder as to the very things children, teenagers & adults may say in a chat room, forum or even in a bar or at a sporting event (it is all related even though your narrow mind may not see it). But because of your inability to only see what is directly right in front of you your cultures will never do right. So there for this world is heading for chaos so brace yourself for it because that is my prediction! In my opinion it doesn't take a genius to see this happening but sometimes people need to be reminded of what is to come as much in denial as you all are.
Thus sayeth the man with his head up his a$$

If we are rude, sarcastic and ignorant, we learned that from such stellar cultures as the French, Germans, and English. What many can't stand is that the US is a mirror held up to the world, showing the good, and the bad, in all cultures that have gone into making it.

SO get your head out of your a$$ and take a deep breath of fresh air, it will do you good.
__________________
Spam;
the most sincere form of flattery.
diddlysquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 04:57 PM   #12
BangOut
...smells like groin.
 
BangOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 4th, 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 3,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlysquat
If we are rude, sarcastic and ignorant, we learned that from such stellar cultures as the French, Germans, and English. What many can't stand is that the US is a mirror held up to the world, showing the good, and the bad, in all cultures that have gone into making it.
Wisdom was spoken, and it was good.
__________________
<Hourences> the goal of life is being retard

<Robust> anyone know the latest patch number for ut2k3?
<NiNo> UT2k4

<OO7MIKE_> the topic that just keeps on growing.....like a summers morning erection while you lay next to your school teacher
BangOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:00 PM   #13
beamwah
Banned
 
beamwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 17th, 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 58
re

I'm going to respond even though I said I didn't want to be on here. If you go back & read what I wrote word for word you will see I didn't say 'everyone' was this way. Meaning I do not think all Americans are the problem! This is a perfect example of a big problem today in the United States. People always get excited and don't clearly read things (or if they do they spend all their time focusing on a technicality or some foolish grammar or spelling error that has nothing to do with the point trying to be made) before they respond. What I said is so very accurate and many of you don't like to hear it because you may be part of the problem. A lot of you would like to think that you could make a difference or that I could make a difference but the honest to God truth is (as you can plainly see from our last election) that one person or many persons don't always make a difference. Because of big business and because the United States is based on a system which revolves around money there will always be greed & corruption. Yes I am from the United States and yes I am American but you know what! I am not proud of it at all. In the United States if people don't get there way or if others don't agree with them they use tactics to get their way. They find something close to you or something that means something to you and they start to squeeze. This is not freedom, this is not democracy. My location should be absolutely irrelevant. It should be the issues which matter the most. People in the United States spend more time on organizing things into categories rather than doing things just because they're right. I wouldn't like going to the store to just buy one candy bar so why in the hell is we always just have two parties. I agree with Jesse Ventura about one thing and that's the Democratic & Republican parties don't focus on the issues but are more concerned with who can do what and for whom. You have organization after organization lobbying the piss out of these two parties trying to persuade them to do this or to do that. Itís no longer about the president making things right but rather if he can return the favor to this campaign contribution or if he can return this favor. We have problems after problems mounting by the dozen and these two parties are more focused on their agendas. I think Greg Easterbrook said it best when he wrote, ďAn ethic of service is at war with a craving for gain!" Money was developed to circulate so people could buy things they needed but instead money isn't circulating the way it is suppose to because it's sitting in certain places & being controlled by certain greedy parties who have their own agenda while the rest of the world is suffering. In the very language you use in these forums you can see your attitudes of some of you are so very similar to that of certain greedy politicians. Is it any wonder so much corruption takes place because many of you have your own agenda as well. Me I'm more concerned about the bigger picture but at the same time I don't appreciate smartass punk kids who sit in forums all day long and make smartass remarks to total strangers while at the same time taking for granted the very things so many died and fought so hard for in this country to give you. I feel like most people in the United States as well as in the English culture take so much for granted & don't even care about those who may need help. Not all but MOST! I don't have to travel far in any city in the United States to come across someone who cuts me off in traffic or takes something of mine that isn't right. If you spend five minutes sitting at a street corner in Manhattan (or any city) it doesn't take you long to come to the understanding of why so many radical people want to destroy this culture. But NO... Too many of you are too busy smartin off & being rude to people for no reason at all. I came on this forum with a straight forward question and instead of answering it politely with a yes or an I might know or a no I have no idea MOST of you were rude and either just ignored me or started just talking about something else. And then when I asked again you started insulted me and telling me I was in the wrong place. I see no crime in asking a question about a map in a forum on a website that hosts the very maps for the game I am working with that I have a question with! I mean it would have been one thing if this was a gaming server I logged onto with a very high ping and was distracting play for all and I started asking these questions and you took offense to it but it wasn't that at all. This was a public forum and it is suppose to be a place where people can ask questions like that regardless as to whether I am in the wrong section of it or not. If I was in the wrong section all someone had to do was say you might want to go here or go there but no one did that. You all went one step further & were being sarcastic with me and rude and insulting me while at the same time upsetting me. Please help me understand how that is constructive communication let alone even friendly. Please help myself and others out there understand how that isn't going to offend someone whom you might not know? I'm sorry, maybe I've said too much here but you know I believe there is a difference between the right thing to say and the wrong thing to say and I believe it impacts everything in life and it all affects us at some point. If I had just left when the first person was rude to me after I asked my question (like my wife recommended) you still would go down in the books as being rude to me. That still would have happened and there is no erasing that! That is what started all this and unfortunately you did it to someone who was probably the last person in the world you should have done it too given his personal situation. You know for four months after September 11th occurred in this country people started treating everyone really nice. I had people letting me in traffic and doing all kinds of nice things. You couldn't find a cab driver anywhere in the country who would have argued otherwise! But then shortly afterwards people started to forget and things went right back to the way they used to be. I thought we were all united? If we are so united why are so many trying to destroy that unity with hatred & juvenile behavior? I don't think Iím overreacting when I say these things, I really believe what I am saying is the case and at some point in your lives you're going to have to come to terms with this reality. I feel hurt, ripped off & what's worse I'm not one bit scared to say what is true because I have accepted the fact that I am going to die. I feel like **** every single day I wake up and every single day I'm that much closer to it. I care about life and I care about things but I've accepted it. So go ahead, call me a name.. Put me down, slap me around.. You can't hide from the truth and some where out there will always be someone stronger than me who will never stop fighting your bull****. One of these days your going to say or do the wrong thing to someone who doesn't care about anything anymore and they are going to take something very special of yours and your memory will flip all the way back to my words and it will haunt you for the rest of your life!
__________________
What use are you if you bring out the worst in people?

Last edited by beamwah; 28th Sep 2004 at 06:07 PM.
beamwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:08 PM   #14
OO7MIKE
Mr. Sexy
 
OO7MIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 2nd, 2000
Location: Nalicity, NC
Posts: 4,931
LOL
__________________
- = Michael Brinkerhoff Photography = -
OO7MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:17 PM   #15
Evil_Cope
For the Win, motherfather!
 
Evil_Cope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 24th, 2001
Posts: 2,078
blah blah blah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamwah
I'm going to respond even though I said I didn't want to be on here. If you go back & read what I wrote word for word you will see I didn't say 'everyone' was this way. Meaning I do not think all Americans are the problem! This is a perfect example of a big problem today in the United States. People always get excited and don't clearly read things (or if they do they spend all their time focusing on a technicality or some foolish grammar or spelling error that has nothing to do with the point trying to be made) before they respond. What I said is so very accurate and many of you don't like to hear it because you may be part of the problem. A lot of you would like to think that you could make a difference or that I could make a difference but the honest to God truth is (as you can plainly see from our last election) that one person or many persons don't always make a difference. Because of big business and because the United States is based on a system which revolves around money there will always be greed & corruption. Yes I am from the United States and yes I am American but you know what! I am not proud of it at all. In the United States if people don't get there way or if others don't agree with them they use tactics to get their way. They find something close to you or something that means something to you and they start to squeeze. This is not freedom, this is not democracy. My location should be absolutely irrelevant. It should be the issues which matter the most. People in the United States spend more time on organizing things into categories rather than doing things just because they're right. I wouldn't like going to the store to just buy one candy bar so why in the hell is we always just have two parties. I agree with Jesse Ventura about one thing and that's the Democratic & Republican parties don't focus on the issues but are more concerned with who can do what and for whom. You have organization after organization lobbying the piss out of these two parties trying to persuade them to do this or to do that. Itís no longer about the president making things right but rather if he can return the favor to this campaign contribution or if he can return this favor. We have problems after problems mounting by the dozen and these two parties are more focused on their agendas. I think Greg Easterbrook said it best when he wrote, ďAn ethic of service is at war with a craving for gain!" Money was developed to circulate so people could buy things they needed but instead money isn't circulating the way it is suppose to because it's sitting in certain places & being controlled by certain greedy parties who have their own agenda while the rest of the world is suffering. In the very language you use in these forums you can see your attitudes of some of you are so very similar to that of certain greedy politicians. Is it any wonder so much corruption takes place because many of you have your own agenda as well. Me I'm more concerned about the bigger picture but at the same time I don't appreciate smartass punk kids who sit in forums all day long and make smartass remarks to total strangers while at the same time taking for granted the very things so many died and fought so hard for in this country to give you. I feel like most people in the United States as well as in the English culture take so much for granted & don't even care about those who may need help. Not all but MOST! I don't have to travel far in any city in the United States to come across someone who cuts me off in traffic or takes something of mine that isn't right. If you spend five minutes sitting at a street corner in Manhattan (or any city) it doesn't take you long to come to the understanding of why so many radical people want to destroy this culture. But NO... Too many of you are too busy smartin off & being rude to people for no reason at all. I came on this forum with a straight forward question and instead of answering it politely with a yes or an I might know or a no I have no idea MOST of you were rude and either just ignored me or started just talking about something else. And then when I asked again you started insulted me and telling me I was in the wrong place. I see no crime in asking a question about a map in a forum on a website that hosts the very maps for the game I am working with that I have a question with! I mean it would have been one thing if this was a gaming server I logged onto with a very high ping and was distracting play for all and I started asking these questions and you took offense to it but it wasn't that at all. This was a public forum and it is suppose to be a place where people can ask questions like that regardless as to whether I am in the wrong section of it or not. If I was in the wrong section all someone had to do was say you might want to go here or go there but no one did that. You all went one step further & were being sarcastic with me and rude and insulting me while at the same time upsetting me. Please help me understand how that is constructive communication let alone even friendly. Please help myself and others out there understand how that isn't going to offend someone whom you might not know? I'm sorry, maybe I've said too much here but you know I believe there is a difference between the right thing to say and the wrong thing to say and I believe it impacts everything in life and it all affects us at some point. If I had just left when the first person was rude to me after I asked my question (like my wife recommended) you still would go down in the books as being rude to me. That still would have happened and there is no erasing that! That is what started all this and unfortunately you did it to someone who was probably the last person in the world you should have done it too given his personal situation. You know for four months after September 11th occurred in this country people started treating everyone really nice. I had people letting me in traffic and doing all kinds of nice things. You couldn't find a cab driver anywhere in the country who would have argued otherwise! But then shortly afterwards people started to forget and things went right back to the way they used to be. I thought we were all united? If we are so united why are so many trying to destroy that unity with hatred & juvenile behavior? I don't think Iím overreacting when I say these things, I really believe what I am saying is the case and at some point in your lives you're going to have to come to terms with this reality. I feel hurt, ripped off & what's worse I'm not one bit scared to say what is true because I have accepted the fact that I am going to die. I feel like **** every single day I wake up and every single day I'm that much closer to it. I care about life and I care about things but I've accepted it. So go ahead, call me a name.. Put me down, slap me around.. You can't hide from the truth and some where out there will always be someone stronger than me who will never stop fighting your bull****. One of these days your going to say or do the wrong thing to someone who doesn't care about anything anymore and they are going to take something very special of yours and your memory will flip all the way back to my words and it will haunt you for the rest of your life!

I'm not even reading the specifics of what you write but keep speaking all the same. I guess its good for entertainment purposes for others out there. I just see you have a post there and i see your goofy picture but that's as far as it goes. If you want you can pretend I'm reading it so you can sleep better at night thinking you might have won some dumb fight on the internet when in reality your no more logical than the turd out on my front step which my lazy neighbor didn't pick up!!!
__________________
Evil_Cope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:21 PM   #16
beamwah
Banned
 
beamwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 17th, 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 58
re

Round and round we go. You know the reason there is no origin to American problems is because Americans practice everyday trying to cloud the issue. Instead of accepting responsibility they're too busy sweeping the facts under the rug. So back to grade school we go I guess.....................MY DADDY CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!
__________________
What use are you if you bring out the worst in people?
beamwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:22 PM   #17
beamwah
Banned
 
beamwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 17th, 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 58
re

My mommy has a fatter ass then your mommy and can bump her off the planet with her Harley Hips!
__________________
What use are you if you bring out the worst in people?
beamwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:23 PM   #18
beamwah
Banned
 
beamwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 17th, 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 58
re

School is out kids! I need to get back to work..
__________________
What use are you if you bring out the worst in people?
beamwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:28 PM   #19
BangOut
...smells like groin.
 
BangOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 4th, 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 3,035
that is some hardcore multi-posting
__________________
<Hourences> the goal of life is being retard

<Robust> anyone know the latest patch number for ut2k3?
<NiNo> UT2k4

<OO7MIKE_> the topic that just keeps on growing.....like a summers morning erection while you lay next to your school teacher
BangOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2004, 06:36 PM   #20
QUALTHWAR
Baitshop opening soon.
 
QUALTHWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 9th, 2000
Location: Nali City, Florida
Posts: 6,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamwah
School is out kids! I need to get back to work..
Now see, i tried to warn you about having your head up your ass. You pull it out and you have a black head.
__________________
Qualthwar: "Friends don't let friends map drunk."

Homer: "Marge, Iím pulling an all-nighter for my little girl. Put on a pot of coffee, drink it, and start making burgers."

A quitter never wins, and donít trust whitey.

Qualthwar.com
-Best viewed in 1024X768, or perhaps not at all.
QUALTHWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer