News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Reviews > Nali City > Nali City - General Forums > Other Stuff

Old 14th Sep 2004, 10:53 AM   #1
Rukee
Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!

Impressed

We had a huge fund raising party over the weekend with about 500 people showing up, two bands, raffles, gave away tons of donated door prizes, guns, bows, tree stands, jackets, chain saws, vintage bike ect.
My designated area I was in charge of was the burn-out pit and the Honda bash.
We dug out and poured a slab of cement with a wood wall in front to butt the front up to.
I got a couple bikes, the best one being a yamaha 600 crotch rocket off the top of a junk pile at the local salvage yard that was crashed and endowed, and through the majic of the snap-on tools gods was able to make the thing run.
It was the highlight of the party, close to 350 people they figure were over there watching the action when we fired up the bikes. The first one was a Honda 750 Super sport was kinda lame, it would only hold 4 gear at about 5000rpms, the tire was smoking pretty good and for a long time when the tranny exploded taking out the oil cooler line sparying hot engine oil on the headers and errupting into a huge ball of flames sending the croud wild!!! While it was still on fire we dragged it over to the Honda bash pit and started waleing on it with a sledge hammer, $1.00 a swing.
After the excitment of that died out a bit, we pulled out the Yamaha crotch rocket and pulled that up to the burn-out pit. The bike looked ratty`r then heck, but the motor is strong. Butted it up to the wall and started through the gears, made it to 6th gear wide open throttle it would hit the rev limmiter at 14,000RPM, so, backed off to 13,500 and let her eat!! 5+mins at 13,500+ RPMs!!! I`ve never herd anything soo wild before...sustained high RPMs is just too cool!! The tire blew at about 4 mins in but never lifted from the throttle!! I was expecting the motor to blow, but it never did, and as a matter of fact, runs better now then it ever did. Totally impressed that the motor seemed unblowable.....I think I`ll be looking for a 2wd 4-wheeler frame to stuff this motor into.

My car ownz you!!
Restoration pictures password is 'GTO'
Rukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2004, 11:00 AM   #2
Balton
The Beast of Worship

all americans go to disneyland except rednecks, they blow junk up and smoke tires!
seriously sounds like alot of fun and thumping eardrums.

"God made Hitler and Saddam!!! Not schnitzel and the bomb!!!"
- oosyxxx
Balton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2004, 03:35 PM   #3
Dying_corpse

i'm not easily impressed... wow a blue car
<Slimjim`> My parents caught me masturbating one day, and responded with making me a cake to celebrate my ascent into manhood. At the time I should have been "what the holy bejesusing ****" but instead I was like "hey, free cake."
Dying_corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2004, 07:00 PM   #4
Mister_Prophet

I'd be Impressed if there was a naked Kiera Knightly sitting on that Bike wearing a cap that said "Rukee rocks me".
Mister_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2004, 08:59 PM   #5
bobtheking
Monkey in a bucket

nominated for most redneck post ever.
bobtheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2004, 09:02 PM   #6
Chrysaor
Lord of the Pants

damm ya'll that's hardly fare.
Chrysaor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2004, 10:47 PM   #7
Rukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Prophet
I'd be Impressed if there was a naked Kiera Knightly sitting on that Bike wearing a cap that said "Rukee rocks me".
not as impressed as I`d be....there`s no seat on that bike!!

a freind of mine says he knows where one of these is with no motor might be had at a discount price.
Looks sweet as heck.

My car ownz you!!
Old 15th Sep 2004, 04:04 PM   #8
Dying_corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dying_corpse
i'm not easily impressed... wow a blue car
i see no one got my simpsons quote...

bastards
<Slimjim`> My parents caught me masturbating one day, and responded with making me a cake to celebrate my ascent into manhood. At the time I should have been "what the holy bejesusing ****" but instead I was like "hey, free cake."
Dying_corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2005, 09:29 AM   #9
Rukee

Unhappy

The fund raiser was for my wifes youngest brother who has cancer bad and was sent home from the hospital well before thanksgiving and the doctors said he wouldn`t make it till the holidays. Not only did he make it through the holidays, but he made it till the 3rd of July when we were with him when he passed.
Goodbye Harry my friend, you will be missed.

My car ownz you!!