News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Original Unreal Tournament

Old 4th Apr 2000, 05:45 PM   #1
Scragged
Adept

Exclamation

Now I realise this has all been said, but we're just outlining it here again for all to see.

1) It's up to YOU to arrange the time of your match with your opponent. Choose whenever is best for the two of you.

2) We're relying on your honesty about the scores, there won't be someone looking over your shoulder (although if you want spectators, feel free [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img])

3) You can play the game on either public or PuF servers, your choice. Serp has asked people who can host games to post times and info on the forum (so he tells me, hmm, should I trust him) and some have been mentioned in previous posts.

4) When the results are known, post them on the forum in a "1st round results" post. Can you also mail them to me just so they don't get overlooked? My e-mail's in the profile, I think - if it isn't I'll add it.

5) If you arrange a time and your opponent doesn't show up, then they will forfeit and you automatically go on to the next round. Again, just let me know.

6) We're not in a strict timetable on this, but please don't spend too long sorting your match out as you may be holding others up (and we'd like to get this done within a month, if possible).

7) Have FUN! [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img] [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img] [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img] [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers, and thanks for reading this rambling.

------------------
Scragged|PuF
Scragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2000, 05:55 PM   #2
TheRock
The Official BuF MASCOT

The Rock has a suggestion. Enable stats on your characters... And play on NGSTAT Enabled
servers. This way all contestants have public stats of their matches.. And this guarantees no cheating or arguing. How does that sound to everyone?

IF YA SMELL LA! LA! LA!
WHAT THE PU MASCOT IS....
........... Cooking!
TheRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2000, 05:57 PM   #3
Serpico_TC|PuF

Talking

I trust people.

Public apology to Bushwacker. I missed his name of the list...But he is on first stand by. So if you cant play your match, please say so...people will take ypour place.

Have fun guys [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img]
Serpico_TC|PuF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2000, 06:00 PM   #4
TheRock
The Official BuF MASCOT

Its not that I believe people will cheat or anything ,Its just that it's also fun for everyone to be able to see the stats of the matches and look over them. I Think people would enjoy it. [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img]

IF YA SMELL LA! LA! LA!
WHAT THE PU MASCOT IS....
........... Cooking!
TheRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2000, 06:08 PM   #5
desperado

Exclamation

Sometimes those stats aren't record so i suggest to take a screenshot of the final score by BOTH players.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE and have FUNNNN [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img]

Prisoner of Unreal Tournament # 328986.

desperado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2000, 06:08 PM   #6
CrapMonger

yeah, its a good idea, if you can find a good server that both of you agree on with NGStats, i'd like to see how other ppl's games go also...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Opinions are like @ssholes, everybody's got one and most people don't care what anybody else's looks like."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
DSL- Coming to Mike's Computer on the 5th of May!

Old 5th Apr 2000, 03:24 AM   #7
Pope

*BUMP*

People are probably looking for this post now [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img]

[NME]Pope
Now roaming a server near you

Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Apr 2000, 03:28 AM   #8
WAnk
PH34R TH3 WAnk??

whats up whats up, hehe, i personally will be taking demos of my matches (if i can remember doh), and will give them to people who want them. this is of course if the other person agrees to it. i know i have a few demos out there that i hope never see the light of day [img]/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif[/img]

ummmm WAnk??
WAnk is offline   Reply With Quote