Amer. FragBU: Friday 9/10 and Saturday 9/11

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
fragbu.jpg

FragBU: Friday, September 10 and Saturday, September 11

#FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com​

Server settings:
Name - BeyondUnreal Ketnar MotherShip​
Server Location - VA, USA​
Game password - banana​
Start time - 6:00 PM CST (Midnight GMT)​
Setup:
Map Voting - Enabled​
Mutators - None​
Max Players - 16​
Max Spectators - 2​
Bots - 0​
Version - 3270.1​
Map Voting Configuration:
Gametypes- Jailbreak 2004a, ONS, AS, BR, DM, TDM, CTF, INV, MUT, LMS​
Maps: Install the following maps/packs prior to joining. Redirect downloading is not enabled.​

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
i have it installed, and most of those maps now, thanks to ren :-D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I see you have added a few new goodies to the list of FragBU maps and mods :)

To bad we are all going to end up voting for AS-junkyard and AS-Glacier everytime. :D

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Hanover_Fist said:
I demand that everyone playing FragBU install this Mars Attacks Martian

That is a sweet, sweet skin! I kept laughing every time I saw you with it the other day.

I probably won't be able to make it at all this weekend. Today's my wife's birthday, so I don't dare play tonight. Tomorrow my parents are coming in for a week visit from FL.

Edit - Han, you need to do a little house cleaning in your PM box.

Last edited:

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Renegade Retard said:
I probably won't be able to make it at all this weekend. Today's my wife's birthday, so I don't dare play tonight.

Just give her your 'special present' early so she'll get sleepy and go to bed. :fluffle: :mwink: ;)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Scumgrief said:
I won't be around this weekend. Going to Cedar Point tomorrow to catch some rolly coasters. HF guys :)

When the kiddos get older, that's going to be one of our first family vacation destinations.

Images of National Lapoon's Vacation floating through my brain

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
For the first time ever, I am actually going to be playing at FragBU. FEAR.

In anticipation, I kindly request that everyone install the Nikki skin and the Merc Female One voice pack, if you wish to see me in proper duds tonight. (Plus, seeing as how it's a Loric skin and one of the best UT99 voices EVER, you have no reason not to download them anyway.)

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Lise said:
In anticipation, I kindly request that everyone install the Nikki skin

Does that skin have team colors?

Typically at FragBU we DM about 5% of the time if that, so if we installed it and there's no teamskin it'll be very difficult to tell what team you're on.

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
Nikki 1.1 is fully teamskinned, and beautifully at that. Feel free to try it out offline. (It looks a bit dark in the Config screen, but in-game UT2k4 lighting makes it easy enough to see.)