LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gyth

Phayder Assasin
Sep 3, 2004
The underworld
come on, you know you want to play, ill be like (your da blue guy) :B :Pulse:

and like (your blue again) :B :enforcer:

oh and the ever popular (your da dude getting shot) :instagib:

and like scoring head shots (like so)

:B :sniper:

and like runing away with ur flag :blueflag:

well anyways, the game will be called ..::KILLING FIELDS::.., theres alot of stuff to recieve too, but just scedule a time and gametype (we may have to compromise on that stuff) in your reply and we'll play. :D

oh and, if you say you want to after someone else has, WE'LL ALL PLAY!!!!!

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
if you want to play just type some ip of a server u always go in and some of us will go there :) And what do you mean with killing fields the ut map or a game :confused:

Lord Gyth

Phayder Assasin
Sep 3, 2004
The underworld
Time Scedule

it past becuase people waited too long after i scheduled anyways, ip is 192.168.0.125, lets say 3:00 am tonight

Last edited:

Lord Gyth

Phayder Assasin
Sep 3, 2004
The underworld
What do you mean?, its deathmatch Unreal tournament, original, with the chaos UT mod

after that, we play ctf if gametype is what you mean

Aug 2, 2004
Better cause it owns :D
11.gif

Aug 2, 2004
Dont know... but.... I started to d/l the Tribes:Vengence Beta and forgot about this. Though I think we should set up a time for monday about noonish east coast time. I should have went to sleep 4 hrs ago and feel like **** but want to watch the d/l. Real sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.