AS-Overlord2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
How would you, members of the Nalicity community, like to see a remake of AS-Overlord done? What would you add/exclude on it? How would you like the most well known battle of WWII to be done for Unreal?

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
I love to listen to the crickets chirp as much as the next guy but doesn't anyone have some input to offer?

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I liked the ut version yet most don't seem to share that opinion, but why not find some other mappers to make a classic tribute UT as package of some sort.

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
Reciprocity said:
How would you, members of the Nalicity community, like to see a remake of AS-Overlord done? What would you add/exclude on it? How would you like the most well known battle of WWII to be done for Unreal?
basicly, my point on this subject is as follows:

conversions SUCK

but this one actually is an interesting thought...
I say give it a shot, and I'll tell you when I've seen it...