More models for your viewing delight

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Just a few I came across today on Polycount...

Wispwind Player Model
wispwind-s.jpg

Doesn't have tcs :( though

Twilight Player Model
twilight-s.jpg

Comes in a robot flavour!

NodeRunner Vehicle Model
noderunner-s.jpg

Nice.

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
i actuly played around in the node runner a while back its pretty fun but not enugh armor =/

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Twilight reminds me on Bunny .I´m not sure , but it looks like a new skinned Bunny model.

I contacted the author of the Wispwind model a long time ago for permission to post his skin @ SkinCity , but no answer :( .

Downloading Twilight now , to check if it´s Bunny with a new skin .

Edit : Downloaded

here are some parts of the .upl´s.It looks similar to me .

Robobunny
Mesh=BunnyAnims.bunny
FaceSkin=BunnyTextures.robobunnyface
Portrait=BunnyTextures.BunnyPortrait0
BodySkin=BunnyTextures.robobunnybody

Twilight
Mesh=BunnyAnims.bunny
Portrait=BunnyTextures.BunnyPortrait1
FaceSkin=BunnyTextures.bunnyface
BodySkin=BunnyTextures.bunnybody

Bunny for UT2003
Mesh=BunnyAnim.Bunny
BodySkin=BunnyTexture.BunnyBody
Portrait=BunnyTexture.BunnyIcon

Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Glad to hear that. Did you contact KDR11_k? He replied to me... (I asked for the Tifa model for UT2k4) a little late but I least I get an asnwer :)

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Did you notice something strange on the Rinoa model? I was testing it with some friend and they told me that, when they hit the model with the lighting gun (or die but that weapon) the model seems to dissapear or suffer a series of graphic bugs. Did this happen to anyone?

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Your welcome :) Try to be a bit persistent 'cause this guy is german and it is occupied. Good luck.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I know this got nothing to do with nothing but: Thanks for recommending GetRight, Klasnic! That program has saved my life (finally, I could re-download some old models and other stuff!!). My gratitude to you.