News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Series > Unreal 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th Aug 2004, 05:51 PM   #21
Pinkey
dead
 
Join Date: Aug. 7th, 2004
Location: I dont know. :(
Posts: 417
Ya I like being teh popularz. It's nice we go in there and all of a sudden Ban!!!!! They talk but its just cuz they like teh buttseks.

<3 gull
Pinkey is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2004, 05:53 PM   #22
Pinkey
dead
 
Join Date: Aug. 7th, 2004
Location: I dont know. :(
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETsnake
only 0wl misses shots, and that's because he's too drunk to hit the "aimbot" button and not the "manual fire" button.
Pinkey is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2004, 06:14 PM   #23
(GR)Killer
...
 
Join Date: Mar. 6th, 2004
Posts: 3,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkey
Ya I like being teh popularz. It's nice we go in there and all of a sudden Ban!!!!! They talk but its just cuz they like teh buttseks.

<3 gull
I was banned by the webadmin from the you know what's clan server when i killed someone because they don't like teh bufferfly
(GR)Killer is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2004, 11:33 PM   #24
llam0rz
[pet]llama
 
llam0rz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 15th, 2004
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by -{SC}- Renamon
how come smelly asked the PET clan 'do all pets come with aimbots?' and nobody answered, not even a denial, which is what I would expect.
When you present us with a question worth us taking the time to type a response to you, then maybe.. just maybe.. we will. But until then we're much happier with making your day crappy because you can't live up to the fact that you're not as good as us. Don't cry emo fag

Sorry.

BTW.. Thanks for the compliments. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but in the gaming world.. accusations of cheating takes that cake.
__________________
llam0rz is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2004, 11:37 PM   #25
RLD
ΔηάŗĦŦ on the left.
 
RLD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 15th, 2004
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by -{SC}- Renamon
After the lame 'shtu UP and PLAY' dumbasses, boredom arises, dosen't anyone ELSE thinks that this repeating srting of events of boring?:

spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die!!!

Not very fun...

Does anyone acutally PLAY AROUND in XMP rather see who has the l337est aimbot cause me and smelly KNOW that there are some with aimbots, mostly those with the patch, they hit PERFECT EVERYTIME and even if someone is beating the s***outta them and we happen to be nearby doing something else they seem 'lock' on to us!

I love having Raptor Races and stuff like that, we can't be the only ones..
Play how you want and tell everyone else to kiss your a$$!
__________________
RLD is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 12:00 AM   #26
Pinkey
dead
 
Join Date: Aug. 7th, 2004
Location: I dont know. :(
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLD
Play how you want and tell everyone else to kiss your a$$!
ok RLD, kiss my a$$.
Pinkey is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 01:35 AM   #27
-{SC}- Renamon
BigHead Bot Master
 
-{SC}- Renamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 27th, 2004
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by llam0rz
But until then we're much happier with making your day crappy because you can't live up to the fact that you're not as good as us. Don't cry emo fag
.
Yup, your right, I suck, even smelly says he does, we both suck.

Whine, whine, whine, cry, cry, cry.
__________________

This is one scary signature!

Last edited by -{SC}- Renamon; 9th Aug 2004 at 01:36 AM.
-{SC}- Renamon is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 03:07 AM   #28
PRG
XMP Beta Tester
 
PRG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 11th, 2003
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by -{SC}- Renamon
Yup, your right, I suck, even smelly says he does, we both suck.

Whine, whine, whine, cry, cry, cry.

Thanks for the points last night, Renamon!!!!
__________________

(U2)XMP-LastRites, (UT)XMP-Baptism, (UT)XMP-????????
I don't care what you say, I don't care what you're drinking today, I don't care what they say, I'll be drinking today - Hsker D
PRG is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 04:03 AM   #29
Stoneblind
/\ptr
 
Stoneblind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 18th, 2004
Posts: 173
w00t

I don't want to just stroll right on in here and start bashin' at you or anything; I hadn't seen you do anything extensively bothersome, so I personally don't have a legitimate reason to verbally assault you out of the blue; but just as a friendly note, the concept of you and a small group of people playin' like you want to play is all fine and well; no matter where anyone goes, there's people there to stray away from the established norm, but it seems to be the reality of it all is, the majority rules, and the majority of us are playing XMP the way it was to be played, and if your way of playing differs, you'll have to take it somewhere else, like how NBK has a dueling server, and whatnot for those who want to duel. I've got nothin' on you at all, just puttin' in my 2 cents.

It seems as though [pet] and some other clans might have established a reputation of negative connotations, be it from past or current misunderstandings and stuff, so whenever the screen says "(clan)(player) has entered the game," you might instantly say, "Well whoopi-di-****in'-doo" , just keep in mind some of them are pretty cool and I know a couple from a former clan -SV-; don't stereotype, reality has enough of that. I'm quite sure they (as in anyone in XMP) don't cheat or anything, you've just got to face the fact that no matter how hard you play, someone out there's always going to be so much better, it'll drive you to the furthest edge of annoyance and self-perpetuating frustration 'til you start pointin' fingers and breakin' **** up. I've fought and killed some of the best XMP players before, they're human, they die, and they miss, just like everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed off at them too when I'm in a bad mood, and sometimes I just want to verbally and physically lash out at someone 'cause sometimes it feels like it's all child's play to them, whereas you're bustin' your ass with all you got and still can't level up, and they're not in my reach, so it's not like I can swing a bat across anyone's face. I'm sure they try hard too. Just got to play and suck it up, as bad is it may be. I can be a skeptical little bastard, as soon as I am in the presence of a big named clan or extremely good player of any clan, I instantly want to find his address, gut 'im like a fish, castrate 'im, disembowel him, decapitate him, skin 'em clean to the flesh, and hang his ass in his own closet just to permanently prevent him from pissin' me off ever again...like fraggin' 'em online just ain't enough...but you know, as much as I would love to do that just as well as several others, I can't 'cause I'm too prude 'n lazy, and we're a civilized society with laws...at least that's what I've been told, anyways.

So basically, the point is, fighting the matter at hand is a losing battle; the best you can do for yourself is to find others willing to play like you do, go to a private server and have fun your way, without the point whoring and all that peripheral noise, just your way, you know? Anyways, that's enough rantin' out of me. Good luck.

~Stone
__________________

OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
MOBO: Soltek SL-K8AN2E-GR Nvidia NForce 3 250GB
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+
RAM: Corsair Value Select 1GB PC3200
GPU: eVGA GeForce 6800 128MB AGP8X
HD: Western Digital WD1600JD 160GB Serial ATA
PSU: Thermaltake W0014 Silent Purepower 480W
Stoneblind is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 09:25 AM   #30
RLD
ΔηάŗĦŦ on the left.
 
RLD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 15th, 2004
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRG
Thanks for the points last night, Renamon!!!!
Hahahaha, another satisfied customer.
__________________
RLD is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 12:44 PM   #31
petCROW
Banned
 
petCROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 7th, 2004
Posts: 368
I don't think theres anything to be said about you that hasn't been said about Afghanistan.
__________________
petCROW is offline  
Old 9th Aug 2004, 01:05 PM   #32
Mopap
Rsegetried Uesr
 
Mopap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 2nd, 2004
Location: A blight on the face of the world
Posts: 475
Ladies, ladies. If you want to have fun racing there is no problem with that. But don't waste your time doing it in xmp when there's a perfectly good racing game that is as fearsome as it is cuddly.
__________________
XMP Forum Quote of the Day:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [pet]owl
i pwn your whole clan.so let that embaress you
Mopap is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer