|5th Aug 2004, 06:18 AM||#1|
Help Wanted: Secret Level
Secret Level is looking for designers to work on a realistic console first person shooter being developed for a major publisher as well as other original titles in the early stages of development. To recap, Secret Level developed the PC and console versions of the Unreal-powered Magic: The Gathering. There's also a BeyondUnreal connection, with Al '0fus' McElrath and former admin Yoda working there now. Here's the poop on the positions:
- Work within design parameters using existing design tools to do level design and create gameplay
- You must love playing games, and play a LOT of them
- You must understand WHY games are fun and be able to clearly and concisely EXPLAIN why they are fun
- At least 1 year of industry experience OR experience with creating mods or original games
- Strong knowledge of UnrealEd or similar editors
- Knowledge of C/C++ or scripting languages
- Knowledge of Maya or other modeling programs
If you believe you're a good match for Secret Level, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|5th Aug 2004, 12:43 PM||#2|
Plus you get to hang out with da Angel_Mapper.
Unreal Development Kit Game Programming with UnrealScript: Beginner’s Guide
Stubborn Horse Studios - Angel Mapper
To have said goodbye to things!