How do I do team colors?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chico2k4

Jul 9, 2004
Loco Motive Cybernetic Skin

I have done many skins for the original UT. I have just recently broke into skinning with 2004 but I can't figure out how to make team colors. There are no options in uPaint. I am accustomed to simple .int and .utx files. These new .upl and .upt files have me stumped. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the blue (default as of now) version of the simple skin I call "Loco Motive."

locomotive.jpg

locomotive2.jpg

Last edited:

ut2k4Charger

Samurai
Jun 30, 2004
s8.invisionfree.com
Once you have your default skin finished in uPaint, exported, so on and so forth, open UnrealEd 3.0. Open the texture package for your skin. Go to import and find the directory where the files are. Then select and import.
Then save your texture file.

NOTE: The files will need to be saved as .bmp
NOTE: Before you import them, you will need to name the textures a certain name, for example: If the default skin name is pizzabody, then you will need to name the red skin pizzabody_0 and the blue skin pizzabody_1 (_0 is for red team, _1 is for blue team)