No Screen Shot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bcwood16

Baz_uK
May 25, 2004
www.bazutmaps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Im confused!!

Got that map ready for the FHI map pack, was just finishing it off last night, fix one or two path nodes, add music, title etc, all was going great, when suddenly, in the final test run, i noticed my screen shot was not working. I only just added it so it wasnt like it was working before.

Anyway, i checked everything and even did a full rebuild again....but still no screen shot? I have tryed just about everything, just wont show up? I have done loads of screen shots before, so its nothing im doing wrong.....but why isnt is showing.

I remeber a similar problem with my Canyon map, was working ok, but in FHI it didnt show the sceen shot, did in normal UT, so i recompiled it in FHI editor (this was V2 at time), then it worked.

well if any one has any ideas let me know.....just cant figure it out? Il keep at it.....so annoying as its ready!

bcwood16

Baz_uK
May 25, 2004
www.bazutmaps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
OOPS!!

I sorted it out, just thought "sometihng" just wasnt right....well i named it FHI-Supply Zone, everything wroked but this screen shot.......renamed it as FHI-Supply-Zone and WALLA, screen shot works, guess i just learned the hard way that spaces in map names dont work properly.

I hang my head in shame....:(