Post your server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]Opcode

May 11, 2004
We have a 6 player Clone Bandit server at Gamerzunlimited.com the IP is 63.246.168.123:7777/. It's running Excessive Overkill as well.

You must uncheck the 'STANDARD SERVERS ONLY' box in the UT2004 Server Browser : Internet to see other servers listed.

Last edited:

misaochankun

Jul 8, 2004
New server up at cs.mp3rush.com
I am interested in seeing if it works, and how well it plays.
It is a nicely setup box, so it should handle a lot of people.
It is physically in San Diego, CA.

Al[Demiurge]

Oct 23, 2003
www.demiurgestudios.com
misaochankun said:
New server up at cs.mp3rush.com
I am interested in seeing if it works, and how well it plays.
It is a nicely setup box, so it should handle a lot of people.
It is physically in San Diego, CA.

I just tried it out and it was chugging pretty good, I suspect because of the number of bots. I'm in Pittsburgh PA and had a pretty decent ping ~130 over DSL.

I'd suggest turning the player count down to 16 as CB can be a bit of a bandwidth/CPU hog.

-Al

misaochankun

Jul 8, 2004
Al[Demiurge] said:
I just tried it out and it was chugging pretty good, I suspect because of the number of bots. I'm in Pittsburgh PA and had a pretty decent ping ~130 over DSL.

I'd suggest turning the player count down to 16 as CB can be a bit of a bandwidth/CPU hog.

-Al

I lowered it to 16 as recommended. I'll try to play a bit with it myself tonight too.
Doesn't seem like many players are out there yet for this mod though.

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
Your all welcome to join my server at cravensmythe.game-server.cc, it is running the parachute mutator I mention in another thread. Its on a dedicated 2.4G machine and is on all the time.

aandes

Aug 16, 2004
CheckUrSpleen

New server at 12.218.17.161:7777 :D Please take a minute and check it out and send me some feedback/advice/complaints at aandes420@hotmail.com.
See ya down the barrel of my shock rifle hahahaha!!!!