News • UnrealEd • Files • Mods • FragBU • Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004

Old 27th Jun 2004, 11:31 PM   #1
DigitalPixie
local hottie!!

Mutie question

The species statistics mutator gives each species special attributes right? And if so, what are they ??

Yes, I'd like to see more people cry in office...
-Diamond Sword

Yeah, they'd probably just menstruate all over some important legislature or something.
-SANS
DigitalPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jun 2004, 03:11 PM   #2
BulletProof
...I wish I was

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggyBear from an old thread
Okay, from the Prima guide, paraphrased to respect the copyright:

Gen Mo'Kai: much more maneuverable in the air and on the ground. Faster running, and they can jump and dodge better in the air. They're allowed less maximum health and their weapons do less damage.

Robots: more health, and insanely better dodging ability. They walk & crouch-walk slower, and can't dodge in the air so well.

Anubans (Egyptians): Insanely good air control, higher jump, but can have less total health, do less damage, don't accelerate as fast, and dodge more poorly on the ground.

Juggernauts: Much more health, but ground speed, jump height, acceleration, and aerial dodging are below average.

Mercenaries: More health, nothing else.

Nightmares: walk & crouch faster, but are slow running and don't jump as high.

Skaarj: Faster running, more maneuverable in the air, jump higher, but have lower damage capability and health.
Here ya go.

"“To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.”" - Carlos Castaneda
BulletProof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2004, 03:43 AM   #3
DigitalPixie
local hottie!!

Okay thanks

Yes, I'd like to see more people cry in office...
-Diamond Sword

Yeah, they'd probably just menstruate all over some important legislature or something.
-SANS
DigitalPixie is offline   Reply With Quote