A distinct lack of screenshots.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Well, what with the release of JB2k3/4 I was kinda expecting my inbox to be full of cool new shots for me to post.

Alas it seems not to have happened.

Remember folks, see anything cool, funny or just interesting that's JB related, just hit f9 and send it to revbillyg@planetjailbreak.com

Please remember to include your nick in the email (I don't know most of your real names ;)) so you can bask in the glory of seeing it on the Jailbreak front page :)

_Dark_Rusty_

to protect & severe
sst livin it up, JB style

a few shots of the sst skins in th jb world

1.my skin, yes it looks like I have a black eye, but the cool sunnies on top of the head still rock
2.tomo is taking a bit of a rest, dont know why all he does is snipe
3.Darth Monkey clearly over reacting, who does he think he is, me?
4.yes its a rare side, crazyboy capturing, he looks as surprised as us, if a robot can look surprised
5.to bad I couldnt get a screen of mulch capturing, but i like to capture shots of players in their natural habitat :lol:

Attachments

• sst1.jpg
    sst1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 35
  • sst2.jpg
    sst2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 34
  • sst3.jpg
    sst3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 31
  • sst4.jpg
    sst4.jpg