Help pls slomo dodge

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fustrun

Artist
Oct 30, 2002
Visit site
Hi I need help in a small matter . . . What I want is to make ut's dodge's like in max payne (not animations) only code . . .
[dodging - play sound "start dodge" slomo = 0.1 wait the dodge time
and play sound "end dodge" slomo = 1.0 end dodging]
thats about it . .

I wrote it with crouch to just see if I can make it so no pay attention to that . . .

class BulletTime extends Mutator;

function PostBeginPlay()
{
Super.PostBeginPlay();
log("I got your orders !!!");
if(Instegrator.bIsCrouched)
level.game.SetGameSpeed(0.2);
else
level.game.SetGameSpeed(1.0);
}

defaultproperties
{
FriendlyName="dodge"
Description="Slomo dodge."
Groupname="slomo"
}

What happenes is that it starts and write the log message and as soon as I start he automaticly sets game speed to 0.2 without crouching. HELP !!

Fustrun

Artist
Oct 30, 2002
Visit site
Fustrun said:
Hi I need help in a small matter . . . What I want is to make ut's dodge's like in max payne (not animations) only code . . .
[dodging - play sound "start dodge" slomo = 0.1 wait the dodge time
and play sound "end dodge" slomo = 1.0 end dodging]
thats about it . .

I wrote it with crouch to just see if I can make it so no pay attention to that . . .

class BulletTime extends Mutator;

function PostBeginPlay()
{
Super.PostBeginPlay();
log("I got your orders !!!");
if(Instegrator.bIsCrouched)
level.game.SetGameSpeed(0.2);
else
level.game.SetGameSpeed(1.0);
}

defaultproperties
{
FriendlyName="dodge"
Description="Slomo dodge."
Groupname="slomo"
}

What happenes is that it starts and write the log message and as soon as I start he automaticly sets game speed to 0.2 without crouching. HELP !!

And change the animations of dodging from dodge to walldodge . . . .