BIND KEY HELP!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZellickVerakka

Jun 9, 2004
help, I can't figure out how to use the bind keys, like [GREY STAR], and [GREY SLASH], and it's pissing me off!!! :(

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Grey Star and Grey Slash are just names for the star and slash keys on the numpad. They should be bound by default, if they aren't go into the settings menu for key binds and you can set them to whatever you like.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Birelli said:
Grey Star and Grey Slash are just names for the star and slash keys on the numpad
Like most keyboards nowadays, my numpad keys are not grey at all anymore, but have the same colour as the rest of the keys. Maybe [NUMPAD STAR] and [NUMPAD SLASH] would have been better.

SON|C

Jun 1, 2004
zellick, whats the problem you're having?

There are 5 types of bot aggression...

1. Evasive
  2. Defensive
  3. Normal
  4. Aggressive
  5. Suicidal

pressing + or - alternates between all these five modes.

aggression is basically the way the bots behave (all are pretty much self explanatory)

tbh... i cant remember what / and * do now! hehe! i know one of them sets bot aggression to automatically switch between the 5 aggression levels but i dont know which one! /me looks at my config settings :)