Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > Infiltration Community Announcements

Old 5th Jun 2004, 04:24 PM   #1
shan
www.clanterritory.com

Help Needed for League Development Project

With Crowze permission, I am going to continue development on the tools and infrastructure necessary to start and run the Infiltration Global League, a gaming League loosly based on the game Risk.

In order to get the project going, I would like to request help from the community. The project will need people to fulfill the following roles:
  • PHP Coders
  • MySQL Experts
  • Beta Testers
  • Risk Players
  • People with League Experience
  • Anyone else who has ideas about what they would like to see in a new gaming league

Crowze has already done quite a bit of work on developing the rules, etc. and I have gotten a lot of input from NTKB. We mainly just need to firm them up, finalize them and, based on those rules, start putting together to tools to run it.

If you are interested, please sign up for an account at www.clanterritory.com and PM me.

Please only sign up if you are willing to commit at least 3-5 hours a week or more to the project, in whichever roles you are capable of filling.

Thanks,

Shan

Last edited by shan; 6th Jun 2004 at 12:41 AM.
shan is offline   Reply With Quote