UT2004 IRC Reporter Bug w/ Linux 3204

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yikes2000

May 21, 2004
After applying the latest Linux 3204 patch on my dedicated server, my server log is filled with this message:

xDeathMatch DM-Rankin.xDeathMatch (Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.MatchInProgress.Timer:0085) Accessed None 'PlayerReplicationInfo'

It is repeated every second, so the log file grew quickly. The warning goes away if I don't use IRC Reporter. Has anyone else experience this?

CPG-US^*Yikes*

Yikes2000

May 21, 2004
Ok, I solved the problem. I exported IRCReporter and changed a couple of lines of source code (see below), then recompiled. The error messages are gone!!!

In Spec.uc:
Code:
Function InitPlayerReplicationInfo()
{
	PlayerReplicationInfo.Destroy();
}

Changed to:
Code:
Function InitPlayerReplicationInfo()
{
	Super.InitPlayerReplicationInfo();
	PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerName="IRCReporter";
}

CLICK HERE to download my version of IRCReporter.u. Read the original help file from IRCReporter for usage.

Yikes