NewsUnrealEdFilesModsFragBULiandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Series > Unreal 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th May 2004, 03:37 PM   #1
takwu
cXp coder Tak®
 
takwu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 5th, 2004
Posts: 614
Laughing How to make a deliberate proof of an aimbot.

Everyone has a dark side. I just had a flash of a dark idea.
Since a certain individual insists that there's an aim bot for XMP, and spends so much time explaining and theorizing its possibility, not to mention its availability. If it's so easy, why not make a proof? Simply make an aimbot video If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many would a video be worth?

Here's an idea of an aimbot test setup:
find a long straight path
put an enemy just to the left of the path, then after a certain distance along the path, put another on the right side, and left again and so on, for as many as 9.
make sure each enemy has low health shield, so a pistol to the head will kill
choose ranger, pistol
get a spectator to follow, and record the video
do a sprint dodge jet along the path, pistoling each enemy along the way, left and right and left and right.
you should get 9 consecutive headshot kills.

Would be such an awesome video wouldn't you say?
hehehehehe

Last edited by takwu; 4th May 2004 at 08:37 PM.
takwu is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 03:50 PM   #2
Mantik
Master Beta
 
Mantik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 2nd, 2004
Location: Philthy
Posts: 1,029
Oh yeah, let me make the video.. here just let me toggle on and.. crap. Wait. Now you know that I aimbot

My cover is blown. Anyone else want to blow their cover too?!

Didn't think so.
Mantik is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 04:02 PM   #3
MurderousPanda
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr. 23rd, 2004
Posts: 133
blew something else besides my cover
__________________
MurderousPanda is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 05:24 PM   #4
Splinter
rifk
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 29th, 2004
Location: Over there!
Posts: 309
a splint dodge jump
__________________
Splinter is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 05:37 PM   #5
washuu
A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
 
washuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct. 18th, 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 586
washuu is beyond hax, washuu is elite.
__________________
washuu is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 06:28 PM   #6
Saito
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec. 30th, 2003
Posts: 1,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by [BBF]Mantik
Oh yeah, let me make the video.. here just let me toggle on and.. crap. Wait. Now you know that I aimbot

My cover is blown. Anyone else want to blow their cover too?!

Didn't think so.

I assume this thread refers to me, and yes like mantik knows I am not dumb enough to prove it to you get busted for it...
__________________
It takes 2 people to have an argument, both are part of the problem.

Repeating the same opinion over and over again, will not make it a fact.

If you will only listen to opinions that enforce your own, than there is no point in voicing yours to begin with.
Saito is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 07:01 PM   #7
p37g01df15h
/me bubbles
 
p37g01df15h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 25th, 2004
Posts: 214
Saito, no one cares. If you say and aimbot exists, prove it. I want to see this.
__________________

/server irc.gamesurge.net
/join #pet
p37g01df15h is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 07:03 PM   #8
Saito
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec. 30th, 2003
Posts: 1,223
so the only way I can prove it... is to aimbot on XMP with my name, um ermm that doesn't sound like a good idea
__________________
It takes 2 people to have an argument, both are part of the problem.

Repeating the same opinion over and over again, will not make it a fact.

If you will only listen to opinions that enforce your own, than there is no point in voicing yours to begin with.
Saito is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 07:58 PM   #9
p37g01df15h
/me bubbles
 
p37g01df15h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 25th, 2004
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito
so the only way I can prove it... is to aimbot on XMP with my name, um ermm that doesn't sound like a good idea
You don't have to do it on a public server. I'll make a server and you can go on there. Send it to me, I'll try it out, I don't really care. I just want to see this.
__________________

/server irc.gamesurge.net
/join #pet
p37g01df15h is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 08:09 PM   #10
Saito
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec. 30th, 2003
Posts: 1,223
Might could work that, what times are you on EST
__________________
It takes 2 people to have an argument, both are part of the problem.

Repeating the same opinion over and over again, will not make it a fact.

If you will only listen to opinions that enforce your own, than there is no point in voicing yours to begin with.
Saito is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 08:24 PM   #11
p37g01df15h
/me bubbles
 
p37g01df15h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 25th, 2004
Posts: 214
I should be on the rest of the night, just PM me or find me on IRC or something and we'll set it up.
__________________

/server irc.gamesurge.net
/join #pet
p37g01df15h is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 08:39 PM   #12
takwu
cXp coder Tak®
 
takwu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 5th, 2004
Posts: 614
ok, splinter, fixed
and goldfish, any chance of a video?
takwu is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 08:43 PM   #13
Xaero
Who Dey!
 
Xaero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct. 11th, 2003
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,550
OMF!! Goldfish H4X!!
Xaero is offline  
Old 4th May 2004, 11:34 PM   #14
Mantik
Master Beta
 
Mantik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 2nd, 2004
Location: Philthy
Posts: 1,029
No reference to you at all Saito, meant just what you said.. if whoever had an aimbot made a video with their name in it, then people would think they used the aimbot all the time.
__________________
pregnant every time
Mantik is offline  
Old 5th May 2004, 12:02 AM   #15
p37g01df15h
/me bubbles
 
p37g01df15h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 25th, 2004
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by takwu
ok, splinter, fixed
and goldfish, any chance of a video?
If it ever happens I'll gladly make a video.
__________________

/server irc.gamesurge.net
/join #pet
p37g01df15h is offline  
Old 5th May 2004, 12:19 AM   #16
PF Prophet
Registered User
 
PF Prophet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec. 9th, 2003
Posts: 844
hey i dont care do it just dont be a dork(look up the word in dic) and use it online in real games plz
PF Prophet is offline  
Old 5th May 2004, 12:25 AM   #17
Saito
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec. 30th, 2003
Posts: 1,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by [BBF]Mantik
No reference to you at all Saito, meant just what you said.. if whoever had an aimbot made a video with their name in it, then people would think they used the aimbot all the time.
hence why I don't want to use one

At this point I can do it and prove it to community that hates me (so it wont matter because they will just claim its because I left xmp) or not do it and people will claim there are not bot.

Honestly the best way would be to bot people on server over and over again and see who responds.
__________________
It takes 2 people to have an argument, both are part of the problem.

Repeating the same opinion over and over again, will not make it a fact.

If you will only listen to opinions that enforce your own, than there is no point in voicing yours to begin with.

Last edited by Saito; 5th May 2004 at 12:29 AM.
Saito is offline  
Old 5th May 2004, 06:09 AM   #18
Jubei
^^
 
Jubei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 29th, 2004
Posts: 619
Aimbot is teh sexy
__________________
kIng Of thE bOngO
Jubei is offline  
Old 5th May 2004, 01:35 PM   #19
Quitrix
DCSB member
 
Quitrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 16th, 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 57
NEgative!

Although i'd like to see a video like that :/
__________________
Quitrix is offline  
Old 5th May 2004, 05:36 PM   #20
-=McBean=-
*=)Bean(=*
 
-=McBean=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 16th, 2004
Location: England
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito
hence why I don't want to use one

At this point I can do it and prove it to community that hates me (so it wont matter because they will just claim its because I left xmp) or not do it and people will claim there are not bot.

Honestly the best way would be to bot people on server over and over again and see who responds.
Just prove it already, get a private server up, get about 5-6 guys in there and video it in action. Nobody cares...you stopped playing and therefore don't intend to play it again on a regular basis, you already said the community hates you so what's stopping you?

As for suggesting using it in public servers, that would just cause more annoying spam threads, so please just keep it to a private server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantik
No reference to you at all Saito, meant just what you said.. if whoever had an aimbot made a video with their name in it, then people would think they used the aimbot all the time
Saito if you proved it, it wouldn't matter what people think because you don't play any more...
__________________
"I am a Warrior! Not a VARIETY of flower!"

"When did the transformation into the legendary warrior of the Saiyan race become reduced to a child's play thing?!"

MSN - Beaniebanger@Hotmail.com
ICQ - 93268118
AOL Instant - BeanieBanger
-=McBean=- is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer